ERROR:1800

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sapa
Captain

ERROR:1800

Post#1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:14 am

They should quit and end this misery of a game....

Spirit
Commodore

Re: ERROR:1800

Post#2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:22 am

I think they did already.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

darth2
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:02 am

One of my accounts went "status 1800" a couple days ago. Sent a message to the help desk 24 hours ago . No answer yet.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:11 am

darth2 wrote:One of my accounts went "status 1800" a couple days ago. Sent a message to the help desk 24 hours ago . No answer yet.

darth2 - Allow Disney until next Tuesday to respond. Support Tickets sent in on Friday will be (depending on when sent) read on Friday or Monday and you should get a response by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#5 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:10 am

I got this message on my oldest base, and can no longer reach it from any of my devices. I sent a support ticket to customer support hoping they can reconnect me. I've had this base since the beginning of the game, and would be a huge loss if it was gone.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

mattw112

Post#6 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:44 am

I am getting this too ever since the last update? I sent in a support request and they reached out saying I needed to wait and I would be able to log in again? I've waited over 12 hours now and it is still happening? I've tried on other devices too? And now my second account has this happening too? What is going on? Any ideas?

Terry

jex
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Same here, my base is currently getting an error code 1800 on all devices. Just started yesterday.

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:46 pm

THOSE whom are experience this "issue" should post what Game Device they are using.

On iOS I have not (thankfully) seen this issue.

REMEMBER...

Any Support Tickets submitted over the Weekend won't be seen until Monday, so allow until Tuesday or Wednesday for some Official Response.

If you have not heard anything after a resonable time, post a REPLY to the Automatic Email you got when you opened the Support Ticket.

DO NOT OPEN ANOTHER SUPPORT TICKET as you will be sent back to the bottom of the queue.

Patience is needed here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

jex
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:00 pm

I get the errors on both iOS and Android devices running the latest update of SWC.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#10 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:50 pm

I am using an android device for this game. I actually got this message in the middle of a session. I was on, then status 1800 popped up right in front of me. I haven't been able to log in to the game since. That was a day and a half ago.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Return to “General Discussions”