Once again they "fix" chat only to have it more broken than it was before

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ForceMel
Commodore

Once again they "fix" chat only to have it more broken than it was before

Post#1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Is anyone else having these issues? Nobody in both my squads can see chat messages. Only requests and replays.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

mkenobi
Admiral

Re: Once again they "fix" chat only to have it more broken than it was before

Post#2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Yes... It seems it started a few hours ago. Chat was working normal, but now I only see requests and war messages of who is attacking who for both of my Rebel accounts on Gameroom and Android...

Anyone else thought it would be different this time when they said that they "fixed" the chat? Chat is broken for years, and it will keep broken until Disney pull the plug for the last time...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Imperial HQ10 on Vacation!
Rebel HQ10 on Vacation and Rebel HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 Squad)

Badtoro
Commodore

Re: Once again they "fix" chat only to have it more broken than it was before

Post#3 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:51 am

It seems to be another problem with their keyboard/chat fix:

I was searching for my old squad, to see if they got new members, just out of pure curiosity.. but I've been unable to find them, as they have 'special' characters in the middle of their squad name: ]o[
I can find them on ksod though..

Return to “General Discussions”