Balance the Game, Give Rebels Real Hero

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Balance the Game, Give Rebels Real Hero

Post#21 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:20 am

Need something that is along the Starwar story line.
A reasonable buff for Luke would be calling in X-wings to strike at a target (turrets or HQ, like the deathstar), or allowing him to use the lightsaber as an attack weapon (and not just deflecting shots, like Vader) with both extra damage and health boost.
Just a thought.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:16 am

I think a good armory equiment for luke would be the ability to project himself to distract a single turret for 5 seconds and die afterwards. Rebels need more turret distracting heroes. :cry:

Spider1g
Lieutenant

Post#23 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Apparently the Rebels dont need heros they need 20 Y wing attacks that dont even show up on the forces allocation at the end of the battle and 2 of the Haulers .. I wanna know how you get 20 Y wing attacks and still have space for two Haulers??? Is there a new cheat I havent seen that gives endless Y wing attacks .. ???

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#24 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:33 pm

Never heard of naval assault units? They're using Sullustans against you.

Spider1g
Lieutenant

Post#25 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:30 am

No, and wow thats pretty cool... but then I don't think they need no damn hero beyond what they already have lol..

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#26 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:36 am

As I said, a skin for Luke would be nice, but we need a reliable hero, so we can alternate. I'm talking about Level 9-10 players here. Chewie and Leia work OK when you're Level 6-7.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:04 am

L337 would be a great hero for rebels because she was a walking beating and anything she came into contact with, infantry, mechanical, buildings, would probably roll its eyes to the point of self destruction.

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#28 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:59 am

Well, my most used hero is my L10 eATTE. I think that about says it all with respect to the quality of Rebel heros. I only use Leia and Chewie (even with L7+ skins) if I need them to earn crates. I’ve never used Solo, and never will. Luke is okay against Dev bases, and could be much better. Kessen, of course, has uses too. It’s worth noting that I had Kessen at L10 on both of my defunct Empire bases, and I rarely used him.
Bottom line, I’d appreciate a Luke skin.

erfs
Commodore

Post#29 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:24 am

DarkRebel wrote:Need something that is along the Starwar story line.
A reasonable buff for Luke would be calling in X-wings to strike at a target (turrets or HQ, like the deathstar), or allowing him to use the lightsaber as an attack weapon (and not just deflecting shots, like Vader) with both extra damage and health boost.
Just a thought.

But please not along the "Last Jedi" Star Wars story line. Otherwise we'd have a Luke who first tries to kill his own troops and then leaves the battlefield refusing to have any part in the attack.

:twisted:

EmperorRebels
Officer

Post#30 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:33 pm

And make the Guard reserve equipment fair between Rebel and Empire.
Change the Empire Equipment Guard Reserve Anti İnfantry (Sniper Trooper) to Shock Trooper
or
Change the Rebel Equipment Guard Reserve Anti Vehicle (Vanguard) to Sharpshooter

Return to “General Discussions”