Just Educating The Masses

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Midge
Admiral
Posts: 979

Just Educating The Masses

Post#1 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:19 am

Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Spirit
Commodore
Posts: 236

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:57 am

Nice one Midge.
Just off to upgrde my turrents. :lol:
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....


User avatar
Midge
Admiral
Posts: 979

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#3 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:16 am

It really just ... seriously ... it blows my mind. Have they ever said the word? Do they say it with the 'n' and they have nobody in their world to say, "Uh, dude, there is no 'n' ... you sound like an idiot."
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


lc77
Commodore
Posts: 140

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#4 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:31 am

Educating the masses or being a knob?


ShoreTrooper
Officer
Posts: 7

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#5 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:44 am

Lol


User avatar
Midge
Admiral
Posts: 979

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#6 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:52 am

lc77 wrote:Educating the masses or being a knob?


Ah ... stupid people hate when others try to educate stupid people.


Makes sense.

EDIT: BTW ... how the hell do you have time to chat ... doesn't it take you 3 hours to get 900 EP for your Elite Crate you think should just be given to you?
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


lc77
Commodore
Posts: 140

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#7 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:24 am

Midge wrote:
lc77 wrote:Educating the masses or being a knob?


Ah ... stupid people hate when others try to educate stupid people.


Makes sense.

EDIT: BTW ... how the hell do you have time to chat ... doesn't it take you 3 hours to get 900 EP for your Elite Crate you think should just be given to you?


If you would learn to read Knobby, I quit chasing elite crates.


User avatar
Midge
Admiral
Posts: 979

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#8 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:07 pm

lc77 wrote:
Midge wrote:
lc77 wrote:Educating the masses or being a knob?


Ah ... stupid people hate when others try to educate stupid people.


Makes sense.

EDIT: BTW ... how the hell do you have time to chat ... doesn't it take you 3 hours to get 900 EP for your Elite Crate you think should just be given to you?


If you would learn to read Knobby, I quit chasing elite crates.


If you would learn how to play ... you wouldn't have to.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
iamatccitian
Lieutenant
Posts: 13

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#9 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Just ended the U-Fighter event, any ideas why after gathering in my level 9 case 720 Coaxium that two hours later the event crate must be collected? When an event ends it should award the friggin crate. Missed it by 10 minutes! Not holding my breath either for some kind of complimentary make-up gift to any who tried to play during the last few days and could not due to serious server shutdowns caused by ???? Some think it was due to players getting the final U-Fighter equipment skin. Maybe is was a developer hack


User avatar
Midge
Admiral
Posts: 979

Re: Just educating the masses

Post#10 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:04 am

iamatccitian wrote:Just ended the U-Fighter event, any ideas why after gathering in my level 9 case 720 Coaxium that two hours later the event crate must be collected? When an event ends it should award the friggin crate. Missed it by 10 minutes! Not holding my breath either for some kind of complimentary make-up gift to any who tried to play during the last few days and could not due to serious server shutdowns caused by ???? Some think it was due to players getting the final U-Fighter equipment skin. Maybe is was a developer hack


This has always been the case. Have to get it open before the event ends.

Don't really think it is cool of the dev team ... but it is a spot where they have been consistent.

Do you spell it turret or turrent? ... that is the important thing.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boge, DarthBratzzznew, Fisherman, RabidWarBunny and 23 guests