UPDATE: Guard Reserve Event and Balance Updates

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Dolphin75
Captain

Re: UPDATE: Guard Reserve Event and Balance Updates

Post#61 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:19 am

Thanks, DS. I UC’d both L10 Rebel bases, both weeks. Fell one frag short of a Skiff upgrade on one of the bases, but I can live with that, since I’ve almost never used the equipment.
BTW, I saw very few dev bases on Tat, and on some days, none at all. I’m hoping that was a function of a generally low level of play (it appeared to me that few high level Imps were engaged in this conflict, thus no need to present Dev bases). We’ll see.

DeathStriker

Post#62 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:48 am

Dolphin75 wrote:Thanks, DS. I UC’d both L10 Rebel bases, both weeks. Fell one frag short of a Skiff upgrade on one of the bases, but I can live with that, since I’ve almost never used the equipment.

Dolphin75 - Your Welcome. GR Skiffs are one of the Best as they do Splash Damage even to Infantry. Consider using them or at least trying them in Base Defense.

Dolphin75 wrote:BTW, I saw very few dev bases on Tat, and on some days, none at all. I’m hoping that was a function of a generally low level of play (it appeared to me that few high level Imps were engaged in this conflict, thus no need to present Dev bases). We’ll see.

Same here but I suspect the low number of Developer Bases for Rebels was mostly because of the "tightened" Matchmaking that occurs during Galactic Conflicts.

In the upcoming SWC Classic Multi-Event (Last Jedi Event #2) starting today we should see the Matchmaking "loosen" and see more Developer Bases on Tatooine for Rebels and on "other" Planets for Imperials...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Dolphin75
Captain

Post#63 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:49 am

DS, thanks again! My base design was getting a little stale, so I’ve adjusted to give the factories some protection, and activated the skiffs. I’ll be very interested in this experiment as the next event unfolds.

Return to “General Discussions”