Medals Gained

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Jaykay78
Cadet Trooper

Medals Gained

Post#1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:01 am

Hello Commanders,

I'm new to the forum but not to the game. Just wanted to know how to check medals gained within a week period. If it's possible to do so.
Thanks. 8-)

Spirit
Commodore

Re: Medals Gained

Post#2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 am

Dont think that is possible unless you keep a record yourself.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:17 am

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, as such I'm curious.

Do you ask about a tool or method to keep track of medal balance across some time, say, a week, then the answer is - as far as I know - no. As Spirit said, you'd need to keep track yourself, and that should be simple enough, though a bit pointless?

If you asked about how medals are calculated, then that's a different story, but I don't think that's what you intended to ask about :)

Have an awesome day
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:23 am

Spirit wrote:Dont think that is possible unless you keep a record yourself.

When you login, immediately the Incoming Transmission shows a resume of your defensive battles while you were off. It shows all players who attacked your base, how many medals you earned or lost. There's no other way to know how many medals you earned or lost, just take a note of how many medals you had before disconnect if you are away for 1 week or more.

Keep in mind that medals are useless and only serves to make your life miserable forcing you to attack and defend from tougher rivals while your number of medals keeping growing.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Jaykay78
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:37 pm

mkenobi wrote:

When you login, immediately the Incoming Transmission shows a resume of your defensive battles while you were off. It shows all players who attacked your base, how many medals you earned or lost. There's no other way to know how many medals you earned or lost, just take a note of how many medals you had before disconnect if you are away for 1 week or more.

Keep in mind that medals are useless and only serves to make your life miserable forcing you to attack and defend from tougher rivals while your number of medals keeping growing.

Thank You for Your responses. 8-) I'll just have to keep My own record.

Return to “General Discussions”