How is it that?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spider1g
Lieutenant

How is it that?

Post#1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 am

So I wake up pour some coffee and sit down at my favorite game.. and check to see if my base got flattened over night ... And of course it did! SURPRISE! But whats amazing is what flattened it .. I have a level 8 base with level 7 rocket turrets level 8 Rapid Fire turrets and 2 level 8 Burst turrets along with level 8 shield generators .. one of the Infantry reserves active and a droideka .. and I had squad reserves.. I admit thats not great, nothing special .... and then along comes my opponent his force consisted of 8 Lvl 8 forest jumpers, 1 Twilek flamer, 2 level 3 Gammorean gaurds. 3 stolen level 7 TX-225 and a level IV HWK -290.. and he flattens my base in about 1:30.. the only things that died were the 2 Gammorean guards and 1 of the tanks.. I know because I counted all the things still floating about in my now flattened level 8 base...

ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS???

I find this very disturbing .. Forest jumpers are that powerful??? Let me tell you my jump troops are not that powerful and because of the current imbalance in the match maker I am not able to do any where near that kind of damage to anybody! All of my current opponents are level 9 or better .. and I dont get to attack no level 8's or below. My usual load out is 6 jump troopers level 8, 22 storm troopers level 8, 2 twilek flamers level 2, 2 level 1 rocket men ...1 AT AT hero level 7, 2 repair droids level 7, 1 AT DP Level 7, 3 level 7 Tie Defenders a VT-49 decimator , and an AT AT Hauler and quite frankly I am lucky if I get a one star .. or occasionally a 2 star win... once in a very great great while I might get a 3 star win... So when I hear they nerfed the RFT's .... Well Gee thanks I am seriously beginning to wonder if they nerfed the entire damn game! I love seeing a single rebel mortar mow down 10- 15 storm troopers in one shot .. meanwhile my mortar does nothing of the kind.. but RFT's needed re-balancing.. in whose world???

Somebody comment and tell me how this happens that 8 lvl 8 forest jump troopers flatten my base in 1:30 basically and I use 6 and can't get any where near that parity.

Shelendil
Admiral

Re: How is it that?

Post#2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:23 am

What level are your armory skins? What level were his? (pretty much the only thing that matters now)
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Spider1g
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:27 am

OK yeps I checked and sadly I screwed up and forgot to put them back up I only had the level 6 HQ bracing up and the level 1 gaurd active.. (its all I had) but this still is a common issue for me and all of my skins are level 3 or less..the chests arent nice to me.. But seriously these lil skins are that big of a deal??? How would I know what his were?

I am adding to this because that seems lame to me ..I guess you could say welcome to Star Wars commander??

MY ATTACK FORCE is huge.. compared to his.. and I am always fighting 9's I know that because every damn time I do opponent finder they have the extra droideka .. EVERY TIME .. I am going to assume my opponent was a 9 or a 10 in this last flatten my base event.. How is it he gets to level an 8 and I get to fight only 9's.. Something is wrong with this picture just sayin...

Alpha
Major General

Post#4 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:30 am

Just to Add Jump/Jet 's Skins depend on what level the skins are. with my level 6 forest or hoth skins i can only attack lower level tens with almost 90% success, however i have level 10 skins on my tat/erkit skins which i can most of the time lay down go make a cup of coffee when i get back 3 stars and finished.

it sounds that you got creamed by high level skins!

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 am

Rebel buffed jets are much stronger than equivalent IMP jumps.

At L8:
Assuming L1 armory equipment, rebel jets have health rating of 25536 and calculated dps of 4642
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/eqpR ... ooper.html

For jumps, that is equivalent to L3 skin for health (25401) and L9 skin for calculated dps (4605)
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/eqpE ... ooper.html

Rebel jets are 2 level better than IMP in term of health and 8 level better in term of damage.

You need rodian sniper skin to counter the jets. If you don't have it, you are dead.

Josketer
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:48 am

Rebel Jets

Empire Jumpers

Josketer, Officer from Argentina-501st ( 1rst Division )
HQ : 10 ---Rank : 18--- Medals : + 88 K
Youtube channel : Josketer
Squad wars & PvP videos :mrgreen:
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks Level 50 ;)

Spider1g
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 am

OK so I get all of that business .. and I didnt have my correct skins on but .. this player was clearly not a level 8 how the hell does he get to attack me as a level 8 when the only opponents I get are level 9 or 10 ???

Zach
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Most likely medal count i I say!!

desmshei

Post#9 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 pm

I know its a tough feeling but Karma is what you have so use it

I used to have 2-3 defensive wins before I lost bit now its an almost guaranteed 2-star loss unless my dekas do the job. Without an SC its an easy loss

But when I attack with 24 jumps 1 shock trooper and 1 astromed I just love to see rebel bases fold like paper. For the difficult guys I use the at-at hauler and its curtains. So 5-7 wins like that makes up for the one loss

So either dump medals and get better matches or stick it out and built up your base

spootieho
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Zach wrote:Most likely medal count i I say!!

Medal count helps, but not much once you get to a certain number of medals.

My level 8 base has 10,600 medals.
I get flattened by level 10s with 140,000+ medals multiple times per day when on green planets.

I've given up on the concept of PVP defense.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Return to “General Discussions”