Too Many False Cheating Reports

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lc77
Captain

Re: Too Many False Cheating Reports

Post#31 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:52 am

PartylikeVader wrote:There are individuals so majorly butthurt over losing 20k contraband that they feel Disney not instantly banning the person who attacked them means Disney doesn’t care. Other individuals attribute losing or tying results in a squad war to cheating, because they can’t accept that maybe someone or some squad has more skill than them. These players won’t ever be happy unless Disney literally massage their asses and gives them free crystals to compensate for their butthurt.

What is a butthurt?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#32 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:09 am

Midge wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:
Midge wrote:And while I think Macros are lame and sandbagging is kind of silly (just don't see the fun in it) ... it clearly is NOT cheating.

ok, this is off topic.
But ... hey ... you started. USING MACROS IN CONFLICTS TO AUTOMATE ATTACKS OR KEEP BASE ONLINE 24/7 IS CHEATING. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
If not, how do you define cheat then ?

Cheating in video games involves a video game player using non-standard methods to create an advantage or disadvantage beyond normal gameplay, in order to make the game easier or harder.
(source: Wiki)

Seriously? Then someone using a different loadout than most people would be "cheating" because it is nonstandard.

It is really simple ... DISNEY does not consider it cheating. So, it is not cheating. It is their game, they make the rules.

It would be like saying, "Mike Stanton hits the ball too far, so I think it is cheating" when MLB has already clearly decided it isn't.

I don't get how you don't get that, but that is up to you.

EDIT: And for the love of god ... did you actually posts "source: Wiki" are you kidding me? I can go in an edit that to specifically say whatever the hell I want.

Automation has always been cheating. The SWC user agreement clearly states it. The wiki pic is just common sense.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

Boog
Admiral

Post#33 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 am

Using the layout manager is also cheating. I don't see anyone blackballing forum members who participate in that thread.

Midge
Admiral

Post#34 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:33 am

I will concede by the letter of the law, that should be considered cheating ... but it is CLEAR that Disney does not think it is and has clearly decided to let that go ... as they do with HD looping and KSOD.

The point is ... If you like it, you don't call it cheating (HD looping, KSOD) ... but if you don't ... it is cheating (Macros).

All that aside ... the original statement has merit, no matter who made it, which is the main point I was making.

This forum has literally become nothing but a bunch of idiots whining about cheating and, frankly, it really distracts from the fact that legitimate cheating is actually occurring more now ... and nothing will be done about it because every time little johnny loses a defense he sends something in saying "LOOOOOK, the replay shows 49%, not 51!!!"

EDIT: As is the layout manager and other things that TONS of people are using right now.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#35 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 am

Midge wrote:
This forum has literally become nothing but a bunch of idiots

Finally something we can agree on! :D
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

Midge
Admiral

Post#36 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:48 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
Midge wrote:
This forum has literally become nothing but a bunch of idiots

Finally something we can agree on! :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

shazahm1
Captain

Post#37 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:59 am

Question, how is HD looping cheating???

Squad Perks allow for 0-Star relocation. Evan without the use of Squad Perks, it would still be possible to do a HD on each planet before HD resents. It would just take longer to gain the required stars.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#38 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:46 am

I think HD looping refers to changing the time on your device so that you can access more than 12 HDs in a 24-hour period.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#39 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Don't jump on Party Like Vader when he's just posting some information while some of you open your wallets big time to unlock troops. Who cares if he is sand bagging. Is that really a flaw?

Is it a flaw you spend $1000s of dollar to get maxed togs the first day they came out. Give em a break man. Jeez.
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Spirit
Commodore

Post#40 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Jayjack wrote:Don't jump on Party Like Vader when he's just posting some information while some of you open your wallets big time to unlock troops. Who cares if he is sand bagging. Is that really a flaw?

Is it a flaw you spend $1000s of dollar to get maxed togs the first day they came out. Give em a break man. Jeez.

+10000
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of PinkFloyd ( The squad not the band!) Level 45 perks - join us

Gatekeeper for ProLeague. A vacant lev44 Imp squad, available to take over.

Return to “General Discussions”