How do you play multiple games on one device?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
pete1
Officer

How do you play multiple games on one device?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:46 pm

I have multiple games going, one on Gameroom, and a couple on Android. On Android I use the normal app, and another game I use App Cloner to play one of my games. Since the latest update, I've been getting "connection error 400" when making attacks. It was at the same time Amazon games were getting the error, and it got fixed when that got fixed, but recently my cloned game is getting that error again, but the Amazon app isn't.

So basically, how can I play additional games without additional devices or creating users under Android or Windows? Wanna make as simple as possible without a lot of logging out and in multiple times.

geoman48
Major General

Re: How do you play multiple games on one device?

Post#2 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:52 pm

I only play multiple games on PC using BlueStacks and FB Gameroom... play 3 accounts on PC... 2 of them at the same time using 2 screens on my PC. My mobile devices are backups for the accounts mainly played on PC. Probably the opposite of what ur asking but it works for me! May the 4th b with u... always

Spirit
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:25 am

Running multiple versions of this app on one device can always potentially cause issues, especially if you are looking to move quickly between accounts. I know many use FB and will give you advice on that aspect.
For me, I use an Amazon tablet and just use multiple profiles. Quickly hopping between these profiles does cause errors from time to time, so I dont rush when changing between accounts and always run a different app eg web browser, and force stop before running app again. It works for me.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:33 am

For one year, I used only Gameroom and Bluestacks Android emulator to play the game in my 2 PCs, then I keep 1 Gameroom and 1 Bluestacks apps installed in each one device, but keep my primary Rebel and Imperial (with my crystals from Windows compensation) accounts on Gameroom with a back up in my Android phones connected to Google Play in case of Gameroom block these accounts -- what already hapenned before.

Since the update 6.0, game is lagging too much on Bluestack and having too many issues with chat and freezing screen, then I deleted Bluestacks and i'm running NOX emulator now. With NOX multiple emulators, is possible create an emulator for each SWC account sync with different Google accounts in just one computer, and is what I'm doing.

I don't have any trouble with errors changing accounts or opening 2 or 3 emulators at the same time -- just PC can get slowl due to huge use of RAM.

I stil keep my both primary accounts on Gameroom and only play with them on Gameroom for safe, but the low level bases I use for suppport my primary accounts, are running now on NOX, together with all Rebel clones I use to help squads.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

pete1
Officer

Post#5 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Appreciate the replies, thanks everyone :)

mkenobi wrote:For one year, I used only Gameroom and Bluestacks Android emulator to play the game in my 2 PCs, then I keep 1 Gameroom and 1 Bluestacks apps installed in each one device, but keep my primary Rebel and Imperial (with my crystals from Windows compensation) accounts on Gameroom with a back up in my Android phones connected to Google Play in case of Gameroom block these accounts -- what already hapenned before.

Since the update 6.0, game is lagging too much on Bluestack and having too many issues with chat and freezing screen, then I deleted Bluestacks and i'm running NOX emulator now. With NOX multiple emulators, is possible create an emulator for each SWC account sync with different Google accounts in just one computer, and is what I'm doing.

I don't have any trouble with errors changing accounts or opening 2 or 3 emulators at the same time -- just PC can get slowl due to huge use of RAM.

I stil keep my both primary accounts on Gameroom and only play with them on Gameroom for safe, but the low level bases I use for suppport my primary accounts, are running now on NOX, together with all Rebel clones I use to help squads.

I'm using Nox as well, had no idea about multiple emulators, learn something new every day, thanks m8 :D I need to click more buttons and see what this program can do I guess lol I just played the game, so had no reason to dive deeper into the software hah.

I have my game synced with FB, now I'm getting messages, "we noticed unusual behavior" (had to upload a photo, have to wait to login) and "put in your number to verify your identity." (put in a number, no text received). Got logged out of 3 games, can't login now, had to create Gmails just to backup just in case. 1 game I'm using the Amazon version, and there's no Google sync option there, gonna have to create another FB to back it up I guess lol

I installed Parallel Space again, it seems to have a way to use Google services that App Cloner doesn't, maybe that's an option if ya'll wanna try.

Spirit wrote:Running multiple versions of this app on one device can always potentially cause issues, especially if you are looking to move quickly between accounts. I know many use FB and will give you advice on that aspect.
For me, I use an Amazon tablet and just use multiple profiles. Quickly hopping between these profiles does cause errors from time to time, so I dont rush when changing between accounts and always run a different app eg web browser, and force stop before running app again. It works for me.

When there was a Windows app I created a new user to switch between games, but it became such a pain. I'm using Nox, and had no idea I could create multiple emulators, so that's basically Windows/Android profiles, just seems a bit easier to manage.

geoman48 wrote:I only play multiple games on PC using BlueStacks and FB Gameroom... play 3 accounts on PC... 2 of them at the same time using 2 screens on my PC. My mobile devices are backups for the accounts mainly played on PC. Probably the opposite of what ur asking but it works for me! May the 4th b with u... always

Not the opposite, you're close to what I'm asking :) The other 2 replies got more detailed, but you weren't far off. Appreciate the reply.

Xcom
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 pm

I see lots of people use Android emulators. I found that they have performance and graphic issues sometimes. I myself use VMWare Workstation (cost money), but you can also use VMWare Player (free) that does the same thing. In FB Gameroom you can also log in/out of different users so you can have as many games as you would like. I tend not to run more than 3 games at the same time (2 VM's + my Windows physical machine), as my laptop get's pretty noisy with it's running with 70% CPU.

I do sometimes play with my iPhone, but I think the game really plays better on FB (I hate small screens for such a detailed game).

Deekay
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm

Xcom wrote:I see lots of people use Android emulators. I found that they have performance and graphic issues sometimes. I myself use VMWare Workstation (cost money), but you can also use VMWare Player (free) that does the same thing. In FB Gameroom you can also log in/out of different users so you can have as many games as you would like. I tend not to run more than 3 games at the same time (2 VM's + my Windows physical machine), as my laptop get's pretty noisy with it's running with 70% CPU.

I do sometimes play with my iPhone, but I think the game really plays better on FB (I hate small screens for such a detailed game).

Yes, I do also use Gameroom for multiple players. It is pretty easy, just logout/login with different FB user id and you will be in the swc game under that FB account. Very cool
Member of Marauders Alpha
Former Leader Royal_Rebelz

trackernot
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:58 am

I just picked up an Amazon Fire 8 tablet.
So, I just make multiple Fire accounts, and plug in each SWC account for those. That’s almost too easy.
Is that all that is required?
Thx,
Leader of Low Medal War Squad:
ProLeague

Return to “General Discussions”