Glitches, and Crashes, and Frustrations

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rypcord
Commodore

Glitches, and Crashes, and Frustrations

Post#1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am

I'm getting REALLY frustrated with this game lately.

It's been shutting off (the app just closing out and going back to my phone screen) a lot during PvP battles.

It did it to me right as I was about to 3-star a base and get the 150 coaxium to do the research (because it also unlocked one of the cases which got me the needed 50 coaxium). Of course, I didn't get the prize, lost my whole army, and lost the battle and got -27 medals and -330 conflict points.

It also glitched on me, where it showed me deploying my units, and even counted them down, and showed the Imp symbol for where my eATAT would be deployed at. But never actually SHOWED the units on the battlefield. I click Jumper, and place it, and it shows my jumpers -1, then -2, etc until I got to 0 and then it'd say "No More Troops" but yet nothing on the battlefield, and the clock still ticked down. I ended up having to leave the battle, and of course, my army was gone, and I had 0% and -27 medals and -300 some conflict points.

Its hard enough doing these stupid grinds for these events, let alone when the game glitches out and crashes and does stuff like this, especially with time really being a factor.

Just getting really frustrated with whats already a frustrating game, and especially with these silly timed events that you almost need no life to 'enjoy'.

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Re: Glitches, and Crashes, and Frustrations

Post#2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 am

Just happened to me about an hour ago. Exact same frustrations, in addition to lost Tatt medals, Coaxium EP, and time I also last over a million in gold and alloy (each) and around 50,000 in Contraband... not happy at all
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
FriendsofOB1: A Level 45 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 1-2 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Which phone and which O/S? I’ve seen some exits to phone on startup with the iPhone 6 and the lasted 11.4 patch. Haven’t noticed anything in the middle of battles yet. But, I haven’t been playing more than a handful of battles recently.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~40k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Most likely related to playing on older (less memory) devices.

Spirit
Commodore

Post#5 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:00 pm

There are a number of old glitches that still catch people out. One in particular if you are having a long session and have a constant build queue. The air glitch gets you when a starship completes during a battle which puts you over the max available air.
There are many system error checks at end of battle which force a crash to prevent an anomoly or "cheat" as the system sees it.
It caught me out many times over the years.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of PinkFloyd ( The squad not the band!) Level 45 perks - join us

Gatekeeper for ProLeague. A vacant lev44 Imp squad, available to take over.

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#6 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Which phone and which O/S? I’ve seen some exits to phone on startup with the iPhone 6 and the lasted 11.4 patch. Haven’t noticed anything in the middle of battles yet. But, I haven’t been playing more than a handful of battles recently.

Android 8.1.1 (latest), Samsung tablet with 3GB RAM, plenty of free space, Google Play store official app. It was a fresh load of the client too, I wasn't playing before that - opened the app and found a match.

One glitch I did notice though, was that somehow I had 8 jets in my SC when I deployed it, which isn't possible (I wanted that Contraband!). Probably related.
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 1-2 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#7 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:35 pm

ChiptheFish wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:Which phone and which O/S? I’ve seen some exits to phone on startup with the iPhone 6 and the lasted 11.4 patch. Haven’t noticed anything in the middle of battles yet. But, I haven’t been playing more than a handful of battles recently.

Android 8.1.1 (latest), Samsung tablet with 3GB RAM, plenty of free space, Google Play store official app. It was a fresh load of the client too, I wasn't playing before that - opened the app and found a match.

One glitch I did notice though, was that somehow I had 8 jets in my SC when I deployed it, which isn't possible (I wanted that Contraband!). Probably related.

There is a glitch were sometimes two people donate at the same time and your SC has more troops than it should. If this happens reboot the game. If you try and attack or defend and use the overfull SC then the game will error out at the end of the battle, and you will lose all your troops and lose medals and conflict points.

There is also a glitch where the game will error out if you use crystals to rush building units then attack. If you use crystals you should reboot the game before attacking....especially during squad wars.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - Hotfix_Reborn

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#8 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:23 pm

After crashes I’ve seen troops change queues. Like ending up with 8 heavies tanks in factory 2, and six in factory 3 where before you had seven in each. The overloaded factory will block until you fix it by canceling/reducing the overloaded count to normal.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~40k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:08 am

Lol, what a bunch of rubbish glitches. 'Be careful, if you send a message and then make a squad center request, make sure to clear the build queue in your cantina and force close the app and reopen it...'

Josketer
Squadron Leader

Post#10 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 am

I´m playing on my phone lg g5 ( 4Gb ram) with android 6.0.1 and i have no problem..
Josketer, Officer from Argentina-501st ( 1rst Division )
HQ : 10 ---Rank : 17--- Medals : + 74 K
Youtube channel : Josketer
Squad wars & PvP videos :mrgreen:
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks Level 50 ;)

Return to “General Discussions”