New cheat in use?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
MartinusV2
Cadet Trooper

New cheat in use?

Post#1 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:01 pm

Hello, is there a new cheat that people are using lately? I see lvl 7,8,9 player always below 10k in resource constantly. I would understand if I would see buildings being upgraded.

Martin.

Zach
Commodore

Re: New cheat in use?

Post#2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:51 pm

MartinusV2 wrote:Hello, is there a new cheat that people are using lately? I see lvl 7,8,9 player always below 10k in resource constantly. I would understand if I would see buildings being upgraded.

Martin.

Hi Martin. Those are developer bases. The people running the game include these bases. It’s so players have enough bases to attack. The resources should be a little higher though.

jumpycarogna
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:31 am

If they are rank 1 then they are dev bases. And yes they have no rss but supposedly easy to burn down. I can find them mostly in Tatooine and sometimes in Er'kit.

Alpha
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:56 am

as posted above these Developer bases are added to solve the CNFO (can not find opposition) especially during conflicts FYI

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#5 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:13 am

jumpycarogna wrote:If they are rank 1 then they are dev bases.

Developer bases go higher than rank 1.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:03 am

PLV is right there, these days rank 7-8 dev bases are much more common than rank 1 bases
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:48 am

Sooner or later, you recognize all of them, and know which are the easy ones for your load out. The key thing to remember is where the dropship traps are so you can avoid them, take them out with shock troopers, or be ready for them when they pop.

MartinusV2
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Weird they don't collect their resources. The one I saw (I think) was between 5-10 in resources and below 1k in contraband.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:20 pm

They don't collect resources because they are dummy, clone bases. They also always have all traps charged and dekas alive.

Zach
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:24 pm

The only loot available is in the generators. Nothing at all in the depots.

Return to “General Discussions”