What have they done to HDs?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
jumpycarogna
Storm Trooper

Re: What have they done to HDs?

Post#11 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:29 am

I am rebel so I guess I wasn't touched by the update. I run HD without any problem as I used to do. I can't see any change.

ComanderWolfe1
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:38 am

Rebs don't see any difference because imp RFT were much more powerful than ours, now theirs are the same as ours and they can't handle it.
Leader of Browncoatswash ...............Firefly fans
Level 10 Rebel 80K Medals,, Commanderwolfe in game.
Long gone Squad The-Wolfe-Pack
Room for more, PM to join

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:39 am

ComanderWolfe1 wrote: ... now theirs are the same as ours and they can't handle it.

Really ?
How did you get that IMP RFTs are now the same as rebels ?

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:48 am

Yeah, imp rapidfires were so overpowered when the did 76% of the displayed damage.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:15 am

I believe imp RFTs are now worse than the rebel variants. The Devs seem to REALLY want us to use something else.

ALSW
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:33 am

Rebel lvl 10 RFT calculated dps- 1267.
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/rebe ... urret.html
Imp lvl 10 RFT calculated dps- 755.
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/empi ... urret.html

Dps=damage per second.
ps: Cmdr Wolfe, get your team together and attack in waves for war.
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Group of working adults that prioritize family first.
Recruiting now. Spaces available for active players.
Lord AL

ComanderWolfe1
Commodore

Post#17 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:39 am

ALSW wrote:Rebel lvl 10 RFT calculated dps- 1267.
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/rebe ... urret.html
Imp lvl 10 RFT calculated dps- 755.
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/empi ... urret.html

Dps=damage per second.
ps: Cmdr Wolfe, get your team together and attack in waves for war.

More than half our squad does not even communicate in chat, our line is dead, and a couple of us got errors while attacking. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away we would all show up and battle at the start, half of us were USA and the other Australians. Was an awesome time. Most originals are gone. Lots of new members but very silent.

When I request troops I always get whats asked for but when I ask questions I don't get replies?
That was our final war. I am no longer attacking and barely doing HD's as they are getting boring.

Enjoy the win crate.
CW
Leader of Browncoatswash ...............Firefly fans
Level 10 Rebel 80K Medals,, Commanderwolfe in game.
Long gone Squad The-Wolfe-Pack
Room for more, PM to join

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#18 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 pm

When you reached the high levels of your Armory equipment, HDs lose interest because you can't upgrade everything you have unlocked, much less what you really need, and for what you really need probably you will need to keep playing HDs for 1 or 2 years to get those stuff maxed out...

HDs are now even more hard after the turrets buff, and are a huge wasting of units and alloy. The things are worst when you just upgraded your HQ, and gets frustrated because you can't win the Bronzium anymore, at least until upgrade all your defenses all over again.

As Rebel HQ 9 with defenses Level 8, and Imperial HQ 10 with defenses Level 9, I'm still playing HDs for the Durasteel Crates to get more frags for Turrets while all my structures are maxed out for both acc. It's near impossible to get the Bronzium now, so I neither try anymore.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

ALSW
Captain

Post#19 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi Cmdr Wolfe,
That's really sad to know. My suggestion is that you should join the rebel war chat group and join an ad hoc war squad where different rebels can come together and war from that squad- maybe even use it as a practice no OP squad. That's what some of the imps are doing.

I'm not often in the forums here. Do get in touch with any of the rebels on Line and see if they can add u to the chat group. Cheers.

Edit:
U can create a 'mini' base account, make it an officer and the rest in the group as members, then leave the squad so the 'mini' account is now the leader. This is so u can then move to other squads for war. Other active guys who love to war in your squad can do likewise and not be tied down by the rest.
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Group of working adults that prioritize family first.
Recruiting now. Spaces available for active players.
Lord AL

MedicMike
Lieutenant

Post#20 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:19 am

CommanderWolfe, anyone who leads a squad knows what you are going through. These long events based on EP, or coaxium (made-up-ium) lead to burnout, and favour individual play over team play. You log in every 2 hours, smash some developer bases and then maybe donate after you get enough event stuff to start next timed crate, then log out and wait for research time to finish.
All I can tell you is don’t give up. Handover leadership to a mini or trusted friend and shop around the galaxy. There are lots of fine rebel squads that would be happy to host an experienced warrior (and firefly fan) such as yourself.
If you aren’t on LINE, seriously consider downloading the app. like the forums, there are great and not so great chats out there, but it certainly has increased my fun and social aspect of the game. If you do have LINE, look me up medicmike0708 and let’s see if we can’t help you find the fun again.

Return to “General Discussions”