Saving a Dying Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LordWader
Commodore

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#71 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 am

Richaldo wrote:SITh is a sadly dying Imperial squad, level 50... most of our Vets have left now... I've opened it up to zero medals if anyone needs a place to crash :)

May have to take you up on that offer as my squad (Raptor Drop) is also dying and is down to 13 players with only half of that constant players (and two of those are my sons accounts that I use to donate to my HQ 11).

Really sad as, when I first joined, there were some great players that have sadly stopped playing and then kicked out after 30 days of inactivity. That is how I got the squad leadership, the Leader stopped playing and I was automatically appointed new leader as I had the most medals. Even with all perks maxed, we cannot get any dedicated players.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#72 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:31 am

LordWader wrote:
Richaldo wrote:SITh is a sadly dying Imperial squad, level 50... most of our Vets have left now... I've opened it up to zero medals if anyone needs a place to crash :)

May have to take you up on that offer as my squad (Raptor Drop) is also dying and is down to 13 players with only half of that constant players (and two of those are my sons accounts that I use to donate to my HQ 11).

Really sad as, when I first joined, there were some great players that have sadly stopped playing and then kicked out after 30 days of inactivity. That is how I got the squad leadership, the Leader stopped playing and I was automatically appointed new leader as I had the most medals. Even with all perks maxed, we cannot get any dedicated players.

Yup we've been together for some 5 years... but we saw a real decline in playing and warring after prestige kicked in. Many of our guys toured 'war squads' and a lot retired... I've been hanging on and trying to keep it going but now it's very chilled... More than welcome mate. At the mo i've dropped the medals to zero and we've been filled with levels 2-3 lolz... I can get rid of any of those that aren't active.....
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

LordWader
Commodore

Post#73 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:04 pm

Appreciate it. I have moved over. I feel your pain, things really dropped off for my old squad once prestige and the mega loot bases kicked in as there was no need for wars. I am not a big war guy myself, but we had stopped playing wars even before prestige was introduced because we kept getting matched up with squads that had all HQ 10 or HQ 11 (once it was introduced) and we would be losing 45-0 an hour into the war, so I know that a lot of my squadmates got fed up with that and stopped playing: I love this game, so I kept playing, just did not start wars.

Anyways, I am good with being part of a chilled squad, just happy to be in a squad again that has a few active players that donate and chat

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:45 pm

LordWader wrote:

I am very sorry to hear about it, it is very sad to see a great squad slowly dying and you know that there is not much you can do because this is a game problem, and it got worse after the Prestige was introduced.

In my visits, I have seen more and more longtime players going into inactivity, and finally, being removed, and others simply saying goodbye to their squadmates because they have lost interest in playing.

Only those who created and led a squad from 1 to the max know the job of organizing a team, to advance step by step on this journey. If your squads needs my help, I will be ready to help.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#75 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:59 pm

mkenobi wrote:
DarthStrutter wrote:I have a mini, Imperial players, and would like to help if i can. Where can i go to take over a high lvl squad on life support?

EDIT:

mkenobi wrote:Hello there! Good to read you again old buddy!

Copy that.

I will give a look this weekend during my researches of 8h for the Event, and I will bring some old clones -- I need a little time to put the back ups into an active Emulator, and we'll see what we can do.

If it's easier you can message me on Line

darthstrutter

This is something i am very interested in please get back with me as soon as possible.

Thank you

You are welcome to join "Giveandgettroops" Level 50 Imperial squad, and help me to train the newbies. We had a tough war this Sunday but we won with only 8 players attaking. But I had to make a purge after the War and inactive and those online but that didn't attack were removed. We down to 17 members.

Moved to Q66_Revenge gonna try and take over and rebuild. Rank 50 wish me luck

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#76 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:50 pm

Imperial Level 50 and Rebel Level 50 Squads need Officers

Being a leader of a training squad requires daily dedication, being a leader of two training squads, more so. I'm about to leave my two Squads. Both are full and pretty active. My Imperial Squad has a war this weekend.

But I postponed this for a long time, and I really don't want this commitment anymore. It's time to stop, or at least take it slow and finish my SWC days playing casual like a lone wolf.

But I need a replacement, I can't just go out and abandon the newbies in my two squads. My bases are the only Prestige in both. I need high level experienced players willing to continue their training. I am keeping my both squads in Request Only.

If anyone is interested in joining a Level 50 Imperial Squad and a Level 50 Rebel Squad and help to train the recruits, please PM me here.

Thank you.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Return to “General Discussions”