Saving a Dying Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TKTB51
Admiral

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#61 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:08 pm

playing this game on my Chromebook saves my phone's battery for ... other things.

14 inch touch screen, $279, just saying.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

TalonKarrde
Squadron Leader

Post#62 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 pm

mkenobi wrote:
TalonKarrde wrote:I am a bit new and I’m wondering what all this talk of cloned bases are. I thought it’s not possible to have more then one account on a device. Are you using a bunch of separate devices?

Yes, you can have more than one account on the same device if you know how, but in my case, I don’t use mobiles, I’m too old for this miniaturized technology and blind like a bat to see anything on such a tiny screen. I play on my PCs.

But I only need 1 PC to put all my accounts together - the 6 accounts I usually play, plus as many "clone" bases as I need. I call them "Clones" because they are mini bases created in sequence, similar, and all HQ 3, and that will be deleted as soon as they fulfill their purpose, which can be:

fill a squad and put it in Featured Lists
complete the 15 players for a squad war
scout squads for any reason

How I do? I use NOX, an Android Emulator for PCs with the MULTI-Emulators function, which allows me to create as many emulators as I want and open several bases at the same time.

This is great when I need to donate/receive troops between my bases, organize war attacks (I've played wars where 6 bases were mine) or move the entry/exit of clones from a squad.

How would I open a new acount on the same device?
King of smugglers

DeathStriker

Post#63 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:37 am

TalonKarrde wrote:How would I open a new acount on the same device?

TalonKarrde - See my answer in the following New Topic:

Hope that helps answer your question...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Kaleidoking
Squadron Leader

Post#64 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:27 am

Rebelguardians is a dying level 50 squad
Officer at THEPAC

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#65 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:38 am

I think a lot of requestors need to determine how they are going to keep their squads thriving, or it's going to be in the same place in 60-90 days. I see a lot of the squads that have asked for help, and have not survived even after the help. I think it's because the squad memberships are not being managed on a daily basis and there may be a lack of understanding on how the autofill and featured squads lists work. They don't have a specific plan on how many active players they need, when to cut bait on certain players, and how not to get below the autofill and featured squads thresholds. I would suggest having a plan in place, before refilling a squad. The refills will be mostly beginners. Level 2-4's that have no clue and will most likely stop playing within days of joining. Only a few get hooked on the game and continue. That's where the management of the squad comes into play. There's definitely a wash, rinse, and repeat process that you need to have in place. It will take months or a year of that, to get the squad to a healthy place. Then it gets a little easier, but you still need to manage it daily.

I have both rebel and imperial bases. My imperial bases are in a level 47 squad, which I can't see helping to rebuild. It's because I know that there is no plan by the leader of that squad, to keep that squad alive after a rebuild. He plays once every 2-3 days, and was gone for a week. I have parked there only because I have about 3-4 weeks of troop and base upgrades that I would like to get done, before going to more active squads and restarting my visits. As I find squads worth saving, I will post their names here with their permission, but will do so only if they show an ability to keep their squads going.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#66 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:41 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:I think a lot of requestors need to determine how they are going to keep their squads thriving, or it's going to be in the same place in 60-90 days. I see a lot of the squads that have asked for help, and have not survived even after the help. I think it's because the squad memberships are not being managed on a daily basis and there may be a lack of understanding on how the autofill and featured squads lists work. They don't have a specific plan on how many active players they need, when to cut bait on certain players, and how not to get below the autofill and featured squads thresholds. I would suggest having a plan in place, before refilling a squad. The refills will be mostly beginners. Level 2-4's that have no clue and will most likely stop playing within days of joining. Only a few get hooked on the game and continue. That's where the management of the squad comes into play. There's definitely a wash, rinse, and repeat process that you need to have in place. It will take months or a year of that, to get the squad to a healthy place. Then it gets a little easier, but you still need to manage it daily.

This is the point. I can put clones until I send any squad to Featured, and they start receiving members, and then they go to Autofill and have 30 members in 2 hours or less.

2 weeks later, I look at the squad and half of them are inactive, because they didn't like the game, or already deleted the game from the device. In 7 days the game puts you inactive. After 6 days, remove the inactive ones for others to join.

As long as there is a flow of players, you can remove how many, and how many more will enter. Talk to them, if they do not respond or speak the language of the squad, remove, if they are not at the level you need, remove.

They will continue to enter and you will have to be online every day to select who enters and who stays. The chances of a HQ 2 reaching HQ 6 are very small, few squads will accept HQ 2 or HQ 3 and wait and see.

The chances of a HQ 4 entering and continuing in the game are also small, it is when the majority give up because they do not find loot for upgrades, because upgrades take too long, because rivals are very difficult.

Set a high medal limit and no one will enter because most already know they need to drop medals to survive matchmaking, and collecting medals is a shot in the foot.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commodore

Post#67 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:08 pm

FYI: PartyLikeVader squad is in DIRE need of good, strong members. There is only one member left in that very old squad. Their members used to be in the top 20 on all planets during conflicts..PMSROTFLMFAO!! Just in case anyone wants to throw them a rope you know??
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarrior SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#68 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03 pm

The real evil never dies, he's just playing dead... As soon as Zynga looks away, he'll be back. Stay vigilant.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#69 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:20 pm

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:FYI: PartyLikeVader squad is in DIRE need of good, strong members. There is only one member left in that very old squad. Their members used to be in the top 20 on all planets during conflicts..PMSROTFLMFAO!! Just in case anyone wants to throw them a rope you know??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#70 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:18 am

SITh is a sadly dying Imperial squad, level 50... most of our Vets have left now... I've opened it up to zero medals if anyone needs a place to crash :)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Return to “General Discussions”