Saving a Dying Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#51 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
cody33rd wrote:MK, old friend, I could use some help reviving a dying squad. I found a lvl 45 Reb base with a leader inactive for 25 days. I joined and waited for him to be booted. I only have 2 accounts in the squad. No one is joining. Do you have some available clones to help me out? The squad is Obi-Two. Thanks

I have two friends that can come over to help, if you are ok with mini's. They have not been as active lately and were planning on leaving our current squad to make room for more active players. They can help get you to the 15 to 20 member range in the short-term if that helps. They can leave once you get the squad going, or help train the new players if you need help during the transition period.

Nice, thank you!

If your friends can join "Obi-Two" right now it will be a great help and will save me two clones. I'm resurrecting the clones and preparing for the invasion, but I need to update each game client first. I haven't used them in a long time...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#52 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 pm

we can move the chairs around on the deck of the Titanic, keeping "dying squads" breathing for a while, but I'm about to lose a P level 5 year veteran because ... the game had gotten boring.

And I can't really disagree with him.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#53 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:20 pm

TKTB51 wrote:we can move the chairs around on the deck of the Titanic, keeping "dying squads" breathing for a while, but I'm about to lose a P level 5 year veteran because ... the game had gotten boring.
And I can't really disagree with him.

The game is a long upgrade, once you are on the high ground and there is nothing more to upgrade it is game over, and only two options remain:

1) Take your life back
2) Start a new base

Convince him to start a new account, preferably a mini with two level 1 turrets, and be happy playing for another 5 years. :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#54 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:23 pm

I'll suggest that.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#55 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:54 am

mkenobi wrote:
DarthStrutter wrote:I have a mini, Imperial players, and would like to help if i can. Where can i go to take over a high lvl squad on life support?

EDIT:

mkenobi wrote:Hello there! Good to read you again old buddy!

Copy that.

I will give a look this weekend during my researches of 8h for the Event, and I will bring some old clones -- I need a little time to put the back ups into an active Emulator, and we'll see what we can do.

If it's easier you can message me on Line

darthstrutter

This is something i am very interested in please get back with me as soon as possible.

Thank you

You are welcome to join "Giveandgettroops" Level 50 Imperial squad, and help me to train the newbies. We had a tough war this Sunday but we won with only 8 players attaking. But I had to make a purge after the War and inactive and those online but that didn't attack were removed. We down to 17 members.

Will move over later today

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#56 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:11 am

Latest reports of the rebirth of Obi-Two squad:

It took 14 members (10 clones) to start getting new members, 1 player and then 2 players in the early hours. Every time someone entered, I removed a clone to keep the squad in the Featured with 18 to 16 members. After exceeding +20 members, I removed all clones. The process was very slow. Now, with 28 members, it took +12 hours.

Usually, the process of filling out a squad takes no more than 1 hour, with an avalanche of players joining together at the same time. Maybe because it's not a level 50 squad, and the game lists the highest squads first, or maybe the squad has been dead for a long time, or maybe there was too many squads available in the Featured Lists and the flux of new players was small.
SWC Windows survivor.

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#57 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:36 am

mkenobi wrote:Latest reports of the rebirth of Obi-Two squad:

It took 14 members (10 clones) to start getting new members, 1 player and then 2 players in the early hours. Every time someone entered, I removed a clone to keep the squad in the Featured with 18 to 16 members. After exceeding +20 members, I removed all clones. The process was very slow. Now, with 28 members, it took +12 hours.

Usually, the process of filling out a squad takes no more than 1 hour, with an avalanche of players joining together at the same time. Maybe because it's not a level 50 squad, and the game lists the highest squads first, or maybe the squad has been dead for a long time, or maybe there was too many squads available in the Featured Lists and the flux of new players was small.

Nice job

Calboy
Commodore

Post#58 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:06 pm

I am happy to drop reps into them if they want MK
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

TalonKarrde
Storm Trooper

Post#59 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:20 pm

I am a bit new and I’m wondering what all this talk of cloned bases are. I thought it’s not possible to have more then one account on a device. Are you using a bunch of separate devices?
King of smugglers

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:53 pm

TalonKarrde wrote:I am a bit new and I’m wondering what all this talk of cloned bases are. I thought it’s not possible to have more then one account on a device. Are you using a bunch of separate devices?

Yes, you can have more than one account on the same device if you know how, but in my case, I don’t use mobiles, I’m too old for this miniaturized technology and blind like a bat to see anything on such a tiny screen. I play on my PCs.

But I only need 1 PC to put all my accounts together - the 6 accounts I usually play, plus as many "clone" bases as I need. I call them "Clones" because they are mini bases created in sequence, similar, and all HQ 3, and that will be deleted as soon as they fulfill their purpose, which can be:

fill a squad and put it in Featured Lists
complete the 15 players for a squad war
scout squads for any reason

How I do? I use NOX, an Android Emulator for PCs with the MULTI-Emulators function, which allows me to create as many emulators as I want and open several bases at the same time.

This is great when I need to donate/receive troops between my bases, organize war attacks (I've played wars where 6 bases were mine) or move the entry/exit of clones from a squad.
SWC Windows survivor.

Return to “General Discussions”