Saving a Dying Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthCerious
Storm Trooper
Posts: 3

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#21 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Sorry, I thought it would list it somewhere. The squad is neworder238. I have already added one new squad, but it is lvl 2 and I need to up it a few levels before a squad war.


User avatar
Wittmann33
Captain
Posts: 58

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#22 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Good luck, I am trying to keep my squad from falling apart too.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 2003

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#23 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:04 am

Neworder238 is finally filled now. I only needed 5 clones and my 2 Imperial accounts to enter the featured lists last night. I will check again to see if everything is okay.

If you or anyone else need help to put your squad in the Featured Lists and get more members (if you don't care about their levels) say the name of your Squad and I'll be glad in help.

I still need someone to be the happy new owner of ResistAndRebel (Level 49) Rebel Squad. PM if you want to move to a higher level squad or use it to merge with other squad.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.


TerminalVoracity
Storm Trooper
Posts: 3

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#24 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:46 pm

Dark_Helmut (lvl 50 Imperial squad) needs reinvigorating. We broke into the top 100 several times and had a sister squad until the war matching algorithm ruined everything. A lot of veterans left to take advantage of the one-sided war match ups higher ranked squads are afforded. Our first follow up leader then sabotaged what was left so he could fill a new feeder squad. It was tough to stomach as I valued the friendships. Any chance you can help us remaining Imperials. We are just under ten now. Thanx!


TerminalVoracity
Storm Trooper
Posts: 3

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#25 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:17 pm

TerminalVoracity wrote:Dark_Helmut (lvl 50 Imperial squad) needs reinvigorating. We broke into the top 100 several times and had a sister squad until the war matching algorithm ruined everything. A lot of veterans left to take advantage of the one-sided war match ups higher ranked squads are afforded. Our first follow up leader then sabotaged what was left so he could fill a new feeder squad. It was tough to stomach as I valued the friendships. Any chance you can help us remaining Imperials. We are just under ten now. Thanx!


Saw you joined; Dark_Helmut is implementing the "mkenobi protocols." The Matrix of Leadership shall pass and the medal count lowered. Will let you know progress soon. Your assistance is most appreciated!


Hardtack
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#26 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:02 am

Good stuff Mkenobi! I’m trying to revive an old L48 Rebel squad and offered it up to anyone starting out/looking to move up to take and run with it. So it’s a work in progress. Shame to see all that investment go to waste. We had our fun, time for others to have theirs, I figure, and the perks help. Probably quite a few shelved high level squads out there that could be of use.


JMFMFJ

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#27 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:35 am

I could really use your help Mkenobi! Through a series of leaders quitting, I've inherited an Empire Squad, Jevan1234. We used to be very active, but now there are only a handful. Please help if you can.


JMFJ
Officer
Posts: 9

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#28 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:38 am

trackernot wrote:I’m looking for a dormant Imperial Squad. Please message me here or Line
Line:
agehntsmith

I could really use your help! Through a series of leaders quitting, I've inherited an Empire Squad, Jevan1234. We used to be very active, but now there are only a handful. Please help if you can.


JMFJ
Officer
Posts: 9

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#29 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:43 am

mkenobi wrote:Neworder238 is finally filled now. I only needed 5 clones and my 2 Imperial accounts to enter the featured lists last night. I will check again to see if everything is okay.

If you or anyone else need help to put your squad in the Featured Lists and get more members (if you don't care about their levels) say the name of your Squad and I'll be glad in help.

I still need someone to be the happy new owner of ResistAndRebel (Level 49) Rebel Squad. PM if you want to move to a higher level squad or use it to merge with other squad.


Mkenobi I need your help. My squad is barely hanging on and we used to be glorious! It's name is Jevan1234.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 2003

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#30 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:08 am

TerminalVoracity wrote:
TerminalVoracity wrote:Dark_Helmut (lvl 50 Imperial squad) needs reinvigorating. We broke into the top 100 several times and had a sister squad until the war matching algorithm ruined everything. A lot of veterans left to take advantage of the one-sided war match ups higher ranked squads are afforded. Our first follow up leader then sabotaged what was left so he could fill a new feeder squad. It was tough to stomach as I valued the friendships. Any chance you can help us remaining Imperials. We are just under ten now. Thanx!


Saw you joined; Dark_Helmut is implementing the "mkenobi protocols." The Matrix of Leadership shall pass and the medal count lowered. Will let you know progress soon. Your assistance is most appreciated!

Roger. I'm ready to help. Please update this topic when you're done.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 377 guests