Saving a Dying Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#11 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:49 am

I have for you one L50 and one L49 Imperial squad (admission on request), SITH_1ST_RECON (7 players left, among which my 2nd base as Leader) and SITH_COMMANDOS (open to all) (1 account left, Slayme 5).

Just PM me if interested, Recon is maxed on rep, Commandos nearly at 50

Edit: both squads have long and glorious war histories as a free boon :-)
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

trackernot
Squadron Leader

Post#12 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 pm

I’m looking for a dormant Imperial Squad. Please message me here or Line
Line:
agehntsmith
Leader of Low Medal War Squad:
ProLeague

Xinix
Major General

Post#13 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Best way to save a dying squad is merge it with another to make one new vibrant squad.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:52 am

Rebel Level 42 Squad "Force.Awakens" is getting members again. Please, join now!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:20 am

I got the control of a Level 48 Rebel Squad named "ResistAndRebel". It's empty now, except for my clone keeping it alive.

If any commander wants assume the leadership of this squad, move your members to a higher level squad or merge with another team to play squad wars, just PM and I give you the leadership and help you to get more members if you need.

Thank you.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:24 am

This is a pretty cool thing you do. Squads that are like Level 28 or whatever should do it for sure.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

DarthCerious
Storm Trooper

Post#17 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:27 am

My Imperial squad (lvl 50) could use some help. Our former commander retired and a few other active players retired soon after. We still have 4-5 active players, but not enough for a squad war. We have 12 players, but 3 are going to be kicked for inactive accounts soon. After seeing your comments, I'm going to start a clone or two to help, but I would be happy for some support. I currently have the squad set to open to all. If there is any other advice, I would be happy to hear it.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:46 am

DarthCerious wrote:My Imperial squad (lvl 50) could use some help. Our former commander retired and a few other active players retired soon after. We still have 4-5 active players, but not enough for a squad war. We have 12 players, but 3 are going to be kicked for inactive accounts soon. After seeing your comments, I'm going to start a clone or two to help, but I would be happy for some support. I currently have the squad set to open to all. If there is any other advice, I would be happy to hear it.

More and more squads are dying because players are leaving the game or staying inactive for too long... As Imperial, I'm seeing many high level squads dying but I can't help those squads because i don't have space in my hard disc to create enough Imperial clones as I already created as Rebel...

If you don't want to lose your squad, create a clone and put it as leader while you and your mates merge with another squad, and try to recruit new members for your squad. Or use NOX Android Emulator (with the tool Multi-Emulator) for Windows and create as many clones you need (using the same Google account) to fill your squad and enter the Featured Lists. Usually 14-15 active members are enough to enter auto-fill. You also can PM Forum member Spirit, he already helped several Imperial Squads with his clones.

Good luck!
SWC Windows survivor.

DarthCerious
Storm Trooper

Post#19 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Thank you with the advice. I will create some clones and try to merge with another squad. I'll let you know how it is going when I get it up and running.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:53 pm

DarthCerious wrote:Thank you with the advice. I will create some clones and try to merge with another squad. I'll let you know how it is going when I get it up and running.

I can move to your squad with my 2 Imperial accounts, if they can help you in anyway, just tell me the name of your squad.
SWC Windows survivor.

Return to “General Discussions”