Saving a Dying Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Saving a Dying Squad

Post#1 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:17 pm

While I'm not playing conflicts/events or attacking in PvP with my primary Rebel accounts, I'm using both to search in the Squad Featured for any high level Squad near to death and try to save them. In the last 2 weeks I was well successful in my 2 incursions.

I found a level 44 squad, where the leader, a HQ 3 was inactive for 28 days, and got the leadership when he was kicked. Along with the remaining members, I filled up the squad with my clones until it enter the Featured List and start to get new members. And then, I kicked the Clones.

I have to thank Forum member Spirit, one more time for teaching me this. Thanks, Spirit, you are the guy.

This week, I got the leadership of another Squad, Level 50, where the leader, a HQ 10, was kicked after 30 days, but this squad was really dying, even if I call all my clones and primary bases, with all current members, it's not enough to enter the Featured List.

I'm asking if someone wants to join the Level 50 "Ewok_revenge" Squad now and help me to bring it back to life. I also want to know if someone here is interested in getting the leadership of the Level 44 "Jedi'Masterz" squad (there are about 20 members active now), what will let me free to search for more Rebel squads in the next days.

I would like to do the same for all great Imperial Squads that I'm finding dying slowly, but I'm only one with limited time and little disc space to run so many accounts to help all squads.

And this is for everyone: if you are in a high level Rebel Squad and is needing more players to start a Squad War or enter Featured Lists, contact me and I'll see what I can do to help your squad. If you are in a low level squad that is close to die, consider joining a higher level and more active Squad instead creating your own squad.

One of the big problems of the game right now is that we have too many squads and less and less players to fill them. I also will use this thread and bump it from time to time with the Status of other great squads that I think need to be save, Rebel or Imperial, and list them here for anyone who wants to join.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Spirit
Major General

Re: Saving a Dying Squad

Post#2 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:02 pm

You are a great man mkenobi. Good luck in your quest. If I can help you in any way, just ask.
You are right that there are too many new squads popping up.
ProLeague is an Imp squad which I have been keeping open by putting a clone in every few weeks but perhaps better now to let it die?
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Thank you, buddy. You too. Good to know you are out there helping Imperial squads.

I joined your squad. It's Level 42. I'm not playing with my primary account, I can stay there and hold the squad if you want, and use the perks for relocate world and do my tour of heroic defenses everyday. And if I feel alone, i can bring my 2nd account to fill my SC with bikes, tanks and maybe some dewbacks...

I have a list of Squads that need to be helped and I was monitoring. I checked today and 2 squads aren't visible in the Search anymore... Think they vanished.
SWC Windows survivor.

Spirit
Major General

Post#4 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:15 am

Cheers mkenobi, yes thats great if you can hold ProLeague open to stop it closing. Good luck too.
These squads are vanishing fast, take care out there bud.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:43 am

Hey guys!

I like the thoughts of saving the squads, and you, who save it from dying are true heroes. I made my squad by filling with clones, getting good members, then kicking out the clones. My squad is prospering now.

My clone accounts are just lying about, so if there is anything I can do, please PM me here, on Line or on Discord. My information is given below.

Lets save the squads!

Good Luck on your quests!

Best,
Admiral Piett
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:42 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:Hey guys!

I like the thoughts of saving the squads, and you, who save it from dying are true heroes. I made my squad by filling with clones, getting good members, then kicking out the clones. My squad is prospering now.

My clone accounts are just lying about, so if there is anything I can do, please PM me here, on Line or on Discord. My information is given below.

Lets save the squads!

Good Luck on your quests!

Best,
Admiral Piett

Thanks, Admiral! Good to know we aren't alone in our trying to help more and more squads. I have my own squad to host my Rebel clone bases:

Ewok_revenge

It is on Request Only, then everyone can send an APPLY and write something like [Help me, mkenobi, my squad is "name of squad"]

And I watch out your squad situation and see if I can help in anyway. Don't forget to swich to Open to All and Zero Medals, then I can join it with any of my clones.
Last edited by mkenobi on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial1
Officer

Post#7 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:34 am

I'd like to thank spirit for helping get my squad back on it's feet. I and my officers are working with our new members to advise them and help them upgrade. Thanks again Spirit.

Imperial 1.

Spirit
Major General

Post#8 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Thank you for you kind words, it was a pleasure to help Imperial 1.
Good luck.

This forum brings us all together and the force is strong.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Yeah, I love this community. This is one of the reasons to keep me playing this game.

"Clan-Gunn" Squad is now getting members, a Level 45 Rebel Squad needing warriors, but everyone is welcome.
SWC Windows survivor.

Spirit
Major General

Post#10 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:24 am

Just spotted DarkColony, lev47 Imp squad is getting into low numbers now.

Return to “General Discussions”