NEW UNIT: A-LT Turret Slicer (P006 Droid) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spirit
Commodore

Re: NEW UNIT: A-LT Turret Slicer (P006 Droid) - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:22 am

Anyone noticed how these droids interact with walls?. The ingame blurb states that the droid "bypasses" walls. What exactly does that mean?
Do they jump over walls, smash through walls or cunnigly tunnel under walls using a concealed spade? Or even, sprint around the wall !!
I have only dropped 2 of these droids and hard to tell whether they even detected walls. It would be useful to know.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of PinkFloyd ( The squad not the band!) Level 45 perks - join us

Gatekeeper for ProLeague. A vacant lev44 Imp squad, available to take over.

geoman48
Major General

Post#32 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Spirit wrote:Anyone noticed how these droids interact with walls?. The ingame blurb states that the droid "bypasses" walls. What exactly does that mean?
Do they jump over walls, smash through walls or cunnigly tunnel under walls using a concealed spade? Or even, sprint around the wall !!
I have only dropped 2 of these droids and hard to tell whether they even detected walls. It would be useful to know.

I haven’t used em attacking yet. But I watched a defense where the empire player used em and they ignored the walls as if the walls weren’t there. Passed right thru the walls like a ghost. Neither turret slicer captured a turret so wasted 26 UC. I won the defense as a result.

Am interested to see if the work in SC on defense as some have suggested tho.

Zach
Commodore

Post#33 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:33 pm

geoman48 wrote:
Spirit wrote:Anyone noticed how these droids interact with walls?. The ingame blurb states that the droid "bypasses" walls. What exactly does that mean?

I haven’t used em attacking yet. But I watched a defense where the empire player used em and they ignored the walls as if the walls weren’t there. Passed right thru the walls like a ghost. Neither turret slicer captured a turret so wasted 26 UC. I won the defense as a result.

Am interested to see if the work in SC on defense as some have suggested tho.

What will they do in defence? attached them selves to enemy troops?

Return to “General Discussions”