EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event #2) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Discussion Topic

Post#91 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:23 pm

It would be nice if AvA frags appeared, too. And don't forget Mr. Ed, lol.

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#92 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Auuugh. I was on schedule to max out the Hauler this week, but now I'm going to get a bunch of death trooper and other garbage. Sigh.

Boog
Admiral

Post#93 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm

I'm close to maxing the ATDT, but this will slow it down. I have most things maxed, except the LIN.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#94 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:49 pm

I got frags for Tauntans in my last Crate. Not interested in play for Bonus Crates anymore.

I'm taking a break after I got what I wanted for my baby Rebel HQ 8: Hauler Level 5, Kessen, Vanguard and HWK maxed out, more A- Wing (level 7), Tognath (level 5), AT-RT (Level 7) and got frags to upgrade Ithos more 2 levels if I want. AT-DT is Level 4 and the new droid Turret Slicer is only Level 1, but I don't care.

My baby Rebel HQ 8 due to its 23k medals is now being matched with Level 9 bases even with its low base strenght, not so easy anymore get 3 stars in 5 attacks as it was before. Any of these units don't worth the effort and time. I will keep away from all my bases and take a rest because I want the skin for the Tie Fighter/X-Wing, and probably I'm going to play with 3 of my 4 acc in this last week of events.

MTFBWY!
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

RebelRick
Officer

Post#95 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm

So finished event on my 2 accounts (L6 and L7).
Giving up chasing through the L6 as opponents are all L7 and 8's. No previous skin's in equipment so has taken about 20 hours to get 1 elite crate, so thank you but no more on that one.
My level 7 account I have seen no opponents under level 9 since lucky break started. Luckily for me though I can usually get 3stars against most of them due to having a good armoury (3800 victories gets you some tasty equipment).

The aspect of the game I am really not liking is, you compete in these events and let's say you get the main objet/ reward to level 5 before the event ends, but then you don't see the opportunities to increase the level on those rewards at a later date making that particular reward obsolete. (Example ski speeders.- I have at level 4, but how can I use it at level 7? Haven't seen any frags since event finished)

DeathStriker

Post#96 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 pm

EVENT UPDATE: Elite Crate Info Updated

See the New Elite Crate Info for Week #3 posted here

** Note they changed the draw from Pool #2 from 2 to 1 **

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Boog wrote:I'd be psyched to get INT4 frags.

Edit: On my second account, i just got LIN, death trooper, and spider droid frags, lol. Kind of psyched about the LIN. I'm four frags from getting it to 9 on my main account. Lol.

Boog (and other Empire Commanders) - You got your wish! :D

New Elite Event Crate Rewards - Empire Faction - 06-12-2018 (Posted on LINE)
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Adding to this Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Euph
Admiral

Post#97 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Huh. I'm glad they made this change.. and funny, because I had just typed up a post last night grumble-muttering about how the previous frag selection sucked for people who had maxed the hauler (I'm not quite there yet, but soon), as only 2 of 5 would award slicer frags and 3 of 5 would give credits. I decided to hold off until I actually maxed the hauler.

Sympathise with the people for whom this has diluted the pool though. I have a lower level base where I'm not really bothering to grind because the frag pool is so wide it's hard to achieve any goals I might set.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

spootieho
Commodore

Post#98 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:06 pm

mkenobi wrote:I got frags for Tauntans in my last Crate. Not interested in play for Bonus Crates anymore.

I'm taking a break after I got what I wanted for my baby Rebel HQ 8: Hauler Level 5, Kessen, Vanguard and HWK maxed out, more A- Wing (level 7), Tognath (level 5), AT-RT (Level 7) and got frags to upgrade Ithos more 2 levels if I want. AT-DT is Level 4 and the new droid Turret Slicer is only Level 1, but I don't care.

My baby Rebel HQ 8 due to its 23k medals is now being matched with Level 9 bases even with its low base strenght, not so easy anymore get 3 stars in 5 attacks as it was before. Any of these units don't worth the effort and time. I will keep away from all my bases and take a rest because I want the skin for the Tie Fighter/X-Wing, and probably I'm going to play with 3 of my 4 acc in this last week of events.

MTFBWY!

Tauntaun's are pretty awesome.
The following should be able to beat most bases you run into when you are level 8:
10 tauntauns spread out + 9 jets spread out

DeathStriker

Post#99 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:23 pm

AND SO... THE ELITE CRATE DILUTION IS IN FULL EFFECT...

New Elite Event Crate Rewards #3 - Rebel Faction - 06-12-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Adding to this Topic...

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#100 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Yeah, so under the old system, I had everything but the new units maxed. I *just* maxed the new Walker, so I was getting something like 17 Hauler frags per crate.

Under the new system, I have four draws with a 1/10 chance of getting 4 Hauler frags and one draw with a 1/6 shot at 3 Hauler frags and 1/6 shot at 4 Hauler frags. So I'm going to average about 1.5 Hauler frags per crate.

I'm 147 frags away from maxing it out. So I just went from being 9 crates away and finishing it this week to being 98 crates away and hopeless.

:sad trombone:

Return to “General Discussions”