EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event #2) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:24 pm

My baby Rebel HQ 8 keeps doing above my expectations, and entered the research for the Objective 23. It will reach the 24th (destroy 93 buildings) around 11 PM.

I only need 7 frags to upgrade Hauler to Level 5 (and use the 2 tanks with TXs skins), then I can stop attacking for Bonus Crates because Kessen, Vanguard and HWK-290 are already maxed out, and I'm not interested in get more frags for AT-RT, A-Wing, Ithorian or Tognath.

I'm not participating with my high accounts. And I didn't use any A-LT Turret Slicer sample yet, or any new unit from the Solo movie. But I'm seeing many players using the AT-DT in SC. Don't know if they are asking for them, or if their mates are just trying to clean their HQs from such piece of junk... I just checked and noticed I have 203 AT-DT samples in my 2nd Rebel account HQ...
A Windows survivor training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial Prestige in "BombSquad18" (training squad)
Rebel Prestige in "Solo's_Band" (war squad) / Rebel HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

TNT
Admiral

Post#82 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:46 am

I am not participating in this event anymore. It's impossible and not fun to even try.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

lc77
Commodore

Post#83 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:31 am

Completed the event at level 8 & 10. Level 8 is fairly easy, not bothering about bonus crates at level 8.

But level 10. 900 EP points for the bonus crates, is just a borefest with these dev bases. I swear they are tougher than some real bases. :lol:

Schruaf
Major General

Post#84 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 am

Just finished the event.

The final crate is different this time. 2 draws - i got 32 datafragments and 10 samples. When i understand it right it could happen that you just get 20 samples.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#85 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:30 am

Finished the Event on this Sunday with my baby Rebel HQ 8 at 11:30 PM:

And still had time to do 5 attacks and start my first research in Bonus Crates, but guess what? I opened my Crate now and only got garbage: 3 rewards for A-LT, 1 reward for AT-RT and 1 reward for Stolen AT-DT. Because I have Kessen, Vanguard and HWK maxed out, and I only need more 7 frags to upgrade Hauler to Level 5...
A Windows survivor training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial Prestige in "BombSquad18" (training squad)
Rebel Prestige in "Solo's_Band" (war squad) / Rebel HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#86 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:19 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #3)

Yesterday I reached the Elite Event Crates for all 3 of my Accounts. From now on I will primarily be focusing on my HQ 10 Account and my HQ 5 Account (recently Upgraded).

My HQ 8 Account (recently Upgraded) - I am working on getting Jets. Have Upgraded 1 Barracks and another will complete Upgrade today leaving me 2 out of 4 to go (or 6 Days). I am also Upgrading Jets from Level 1 to Level 8.

AND SO... Due to the increased cook time (for Infantry) due to the decrease in Production (only 3 / 4 Barracks available) - I will get what I get - Elite Crate-wise - on my newly minted HQ 8.

I will post a final report on Thursday after Week #3 ends...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#87 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:43 pm

EVENT UPDATE: More Rewards In Elite Event Crates

Hotfix 1153 was just posted...

Saw additional Rewards in Elite Event Crates other than what was posted here (as of when this was posted - subject to change)

New Elite Event Crate Rewards #1 - Rebel Faction - 06-12-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

New Elite Event Crate Rewards #2 - Rebel Faction - 06-12-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#88 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:56 pm

I'd be psyched to get INT4 frags.

Edit: On my second account, i just got LIN, death trooper, and spider droid frags, lol. Kind of psyched about the LIN. I'm four frags from getting it to 9 on my main account. Lol.
Last edited by Boog on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#89 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 pm

And I was just about to say I got a bug :-)

Well, I think, getting LIN-Demolitionmech fragments could always be considered a bug. :-)

Allready a new list what could be in the crates?

DeathStriker

Post#90 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Schruaf wrote:Allready a new list what could be in the crates?

EVERYONE - The Elite Event Crate Information will be updated when the Data Miner has time to extract data... please be patient...

Return to “General Discussions”