EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event #2) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:24 pm

My baby Rebel HQ 8 keeps doing above my expectations, and entered the research for the Objective 23. It will reach the 24th (destroy 93 buildings) around 11 PM.

I only need 7 frags to upgrade Hauler to Level 5 (and use the 2 tanks with TXs skins), then I can stop attacking for Bonus Crates because Kessen, Vanguard and HWK-290 are already maxed out, and I'm not interested in get more frags for AT-RT, A-Wing, Ithorian or Tognath.

I'm not participating with my high accounts. And I didn't use any A-LT Turret Slicer sample yet, or any new unit from the Solo movie. But I'm seeing many players using the AT-DT in SC. Don't know if they are asking for them, or if their mates are just trying to clean their HQs from such piece of junk... I just checked and noticed I have 203 AT-DT samples in my 2nd Rebel account HQ...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

TNT
Major General

Post#82 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:46 am

I am not participating in this event anymore. It's impossible and not fun to even try.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

lc77
Captain

Post#83 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:31 am

Completed the event at level 8 & 10. Level 8 is fairly easy, not bothering about bonus crates at level 8.

But level 10. 900 EP points for the bonus crates, is just a borefest with these dev bases. I swear they are tougher than some real bases. :lol:

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#84 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 am

Just finished the event.

The final crate is different this time. 2 draws - i got 32 datafragments and 10 samples. When i understand it right it could happen that you just get 20 samples.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#85 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:30 am

Finished the Event on this Sunday with my baby Rebel HQ 8 at 11:30 PM:

And still had time to do 5 attacks and start my first research in Bonus Crates, but guess what? I opened my Crate now and only got garbage: 3 rewards for A-LT, 1 reward for AT-RT and 1 reward for Stolen AT-DT. Because I have Kessen, Vanguard and HWK maxed out, and I only need more 7 frags to upgrade Hauler to Level 5...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

DeathStriker

Post#86 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:19 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #3)

Yesterday I reached the Elite Event Crates for all 3 of my Accounts. From now on I will primarily be focusing on my HQ 10 Account and my HQ 5 Account (recently Upgraded).

My HQ 8 Account (recently Upgraded) - I am working on getting Jets. Have Upgraded 1 Barracks and another will complete Upgrade today leaving me 2 out of 4 to go (or 6 Days). I am also Upgrading Jets from Level 1 to Level 8.

AND SO... Due to the increased cook time (for Infantry) due to the decrease in Production (only 3 / 4 Barracks available) - I will get what I get - Elite Crate-wise - on my newly minted HQ 8.

I will post a final report on Thursday after Week #3 ends...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#87 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:43 pm

EVENT UPDATE: More Rewards In Elite Event Crates

Hotfix 1153 was just posted...

Saw additional Rewards in Elite Event Crates other than what was posted here (as of when this was posted - subject to change)

New Elite Event Crate Rewards #1 - Rebel Faction - 06-12-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

New Elite Event Crate Rewards #2 - Rebel Faction - 06-12-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Boog
Admiral

Post#88 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:56 pm

I'd be psyched to get INT4 frags.

Edit: On my second account, i just got LIN, death trooper, and spider droid frags, lol. Kind of psyched about the LIN. I'm four frags from getting it to 9 on my main account. Lol.
Last edited by Boog on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#89 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 pm

And I was just about to say I got a bug :-)

Well, I think, getting LIN-Demolitionmech fragments could always be considered a bug. :-)

Allready a new list what could be in the crates?

DeathStriker

Post#90 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Schruaf wrote:Allready a new list what could be in the crates?

EVERYONE - The Elite Event Crate Information will be updated when the Data Miner has time to extract data... please be patient...

Return to “General Discussions”