EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event #2) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Schruaf
Commodore

Re: EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:17 am

I think the AT-Hauler could be usefull in wars when Tatooien is in play.

I already testes it, the Tatoo buff effects the tanks or ATAT deployed by the hauler as well.
But to be honest the use of the deployed ATATs is limited. Alone it falls easily to rocket turrets and it is realy slow. But could help with wide spread bases with spreaded shields.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#62 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:20 am

mkenobi wrote:The Hauler can be useful if you have a high level Starship Command due to its 12 UCs, and at Level 5 deploying 2 Tanks with TXs skin to help in a battle, but not useful in wars where skins don't work and with its absurd cooking time it is not a viable option.

With 12 UCs you can bring more 3 Defenders/B-WIngs to blow up turrets or 3 Tie Fighters/X-Wings to Bomb a SC. And Hauler is not useful in a war with Yavin OP but can work with Tatooine OP if it drops 2 tanks as level 5.

This Event is just a wasting of time if you don't need the Elite units in the Bonus Crates. I'm playing only with my mini Rebel base HQ 8. I need more 4 frags to max out Kessen, while HWK and Vanguards already are maxed out, and get more frags for the Tognath and Ithorians. And my Hauler is now at Level 4 (18/50 frags for Level 5) = 34min30s and 12,830 credits !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the Fathier Crazy Horse, Devs gave to us just another unit we definitely don't want to use.

On the other hand, I don't want any new unit or new equipment to be too powerful either. In the load, you have the core set of units, then some special purpose units. I see there are cases when the AT hauler might be useful, and I do appreciate the dev effort to come up with new units for us to experiment. Sometimes, the fun is in the experiments and not about 3 starring opponent bases all the time with minimal effort. The fun is in figuring out the specific scenario when a particular unit can be useful.

Boog
Admiral

Post#63 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:34 am

I'm looking forward to getting samples of the new merc in a few hours. I hope it's not shit on a stick; I'd take shit on wheels at this point. It will be fun to test out.

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:49 am

If I'm reading this right, the next week doesn't give us a 32-frag guaranteed unlock; it gives us two draws that each have a 50/50 chance of 32 frags or 10 samples?

Man, if I have that right, it's really going to suck for the people who get 20 samples.

https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... final.html

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#65 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:51 am

According to this -- https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/ep_epRedCup_p3.html -- the bonus crates in week three are these -- https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... nd_03.html

That shows Hauler and Walker frags, no Slicer. I assume that's still the most current information we have? I'd be OK with that -- it would be good to max those units out in week 3 instead of splitting my frags between those and a merc that I'm skeptical of -- but it seems odd.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#66 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:56 am

Chancellor wrote:If I'm reading this right, the next week doesn't give us a 32-frag guaranteed unlock; it gives us two draws that each have a 50/50 chance of 32 frags or 10 samples?

Man, if I have that right, it's really going to suck for the people who get 20 samples.

https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... final.html

Good catch.
DEV: This should be fixed ASAP to give guaranteed unlock for everyone who can reach the end of the event. Samples are cheap. Guaranteed unlock is what players are after.

DeathStriker

Post#67 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:00 am

EVERYONE: Week #3 WILL introduce the A-LT Turret Slicer!

See the info found for Main Objective #24 and the Week #3 Elite Crates (See Pool “lcpool_epRedCup_grind_03” by scrolling down)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOTICE: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Week 2 - Has Ended

The Event Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Week #2 has ended. In 2 Hours Week #3 will begin.

Post your Final Stats if you wish...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#68 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:01 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #2):

Final Elite Crate Report for Week #2

1. HQ 10

• Total Crates Opened: 14
    • Elite Unit - Ithorian Infiltrator (Start Level 9 - 27/32 Frags for Max Level 10 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 6
      • Events: Max Level 10 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Unit - Stolen AT-DT Walker (Start Level 3 - 27/40 Frags for Level 4 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 126
      • Events: Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 Upgrades, 3/70 towards Level 7 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Unit - Salvaged AT-Hauler (Start Level 3 - 35/40 Frags for Level 4 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 120
      • Events: Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 Upgrades, 5/70 towards Level 7 Upgrade :D
  2. HQ 7 (Now HQ 8)

Total Crates Opened: 1 (due to stopping Elite Crate Chasing).

Got some Frags for the Stolen AT-DT Walker and Salvaged AT-Hauler along with some Ithorian Infiltrator Unit Frags. The reason I stopped grinding is outlined in my post found here
  3. HQ 4 (Now HQ 5)

Total Crates Opened: 13
    • Elite Unit - Ithorian Infiltrator (Start Level 3, 14/32 for Level 4 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 36
      • Events: Level 4 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Unit - AT-RT Walker (Start Level 3, 3/32 for Level 4 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 16
      • Events: None
    • Elite Unit - A-Wing (Start Level 4, 16/32 for Level 5 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 24
      • Events: Level 5 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Unit - Tognath Marksman (Start Level 0, 7/32 for Level 1 Unlock)

• Total Frags Received: 33
      • Events: Level 1 Unlock! :D
    • Elite Unit - Stolen AT-DT Walker (Start Level 3 - 1/40 Frags for Level 4 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 62
      • Events: Level 4 Upgrade, 24/50 towards Level 5 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Unit - Salvaged AT-Hauler (Start Level 0 - 6/32 Frags for Level 1 Unlock)

• Total Frags Received: 55
      • Events: Level 1 Unlock, Level 2 Upgrade, 1/30 towards Level 3 Upgrade :D

AND NOW... On to Week #3 and more EP Grinding to get to those Final Elite Event Crates...

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

spootieho
Commodore

Post#69 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:13 am

Slicer is in only 2 of the 5 draws. Hmm

Boog
Admiral

Post#70 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:20 am

I was hoping they wouldn't give out any more hauler frags.

Return to “General Discussions”