EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event #2) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
rebel10

Re: EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:57 am

Guess what. I made a 1st level hauler and had on my usual Tx skin. Out pooped 2 Txs when I deployed the hauler. The skin works with the hasuler tanks

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:32 pm

rebel10 wrote:Guess what. I made a 1st level hauler and had on my usual Tx skin. Out pooped 2 Txs when I deployed the hauler. The skin works with the hasuler tanks

Rebel10 - yes - thanks for additional validation of what I posted here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#43 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:18 pm

I seem to be being awarded EP/Coaxium for entering new conflict tiers for the first time today in this event. Last week and first few days of this weeks event I wasnt getting awarded any. Has anyone else seen this?
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#44 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:31 pm

I noticed it earlier this week, but had been jumping fast enough through the tiers that the EP bonuses from the Tat conflict didn’t register (3-stars took precedence). For the Tat conflict, I landed in UC fast enough it all got wasted in the <200 EP requirements on the early missions.

Tonight I planet hopped to Yavin to finish EP23 mission that needed 630 Coaxium because I didn’t want to have to wait for full builds to 3-star that many bases... the bonus Coaxium/EP from changing conflict tiers gave me about half the Coaxium I needed to start the 6hr research in about an hour... versus 2.5 hours for the previous mission.

I remember seeing 50 EP for changing tiers in earlier EP missions... the scale of the Coaxium/EP awards seems new. Then again, maybe it is old and I just wasted it on the lower levels on those events.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Schruaf
Major General

Post#45 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:18 am

Well this was always the case. Just read the Information on the Event page In game. You get always EP if you reach a new league the first time.

If you are taking more leagues at once you will get EP for everyone. Taking more leagues at once is quite common in the first hours of a conflict.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#46 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:34 am

Yeah, it's better to get reloc perks going, and then do only one or two attacks per planetary conflict early on to collect as much of that easy EP as possible. If you attack right at the start, you can blow through a lot of levels and lose the points.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#47 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:55 pm

I know we always got some EP for changing tiers in the conflicts, but thought it was a fixed amount regardless of which jump you made. Maybe just missed it because they got wasted by starting on a conflict world and not planet hopping.

Relocation perks would help but start around L36, and some of us are still at 35.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DeathStriker

Post#48 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:18 pm

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #2)

I have reached the Elite Event Crates for all 3 of my Accounts. From now on I will primarily be focusing on my HQ 10 Account and maybe my HQ 4 (soon to be HQ 5) Account.

My HQ 7 Account (soon to be HQ 8) needs 720 EP and I can only get 2 Stars against Max Level 10 Dev Bases so I am skipping the 2.5 hours needed to get that amount.

I will post tomorrow another Update....

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#49 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:32 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:I know we always got some EP for changing tiers in the conflicts, but thought it was a fixed amount regardless of which jump you made. Maybe just missed it because they got wasted by starting on a conflict world and not planet hopping.

Relocation perks would help but start around L36, and some of us are still at 35.

If you need reloc, just move onto a high ranked squad on the featured list, activate them, and move back to your squad. I've done that more times than I care to remember. I guess if your a squad leader, you may not want to do that.

I just hit obsidian on yavin, and think i got 210 ep. It was nice, and saved me an attack. I got useable ep on yavin probably 4-5 times, which was more luck than intention.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#50 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 pm

In addition to useless units, I'm not playing the Event with my Imperial HQ 9 due to Level 10 Dev bases on any planets and Level 10 Rebels on Tatooine and ErKit. Not playing with my Rebel HQ 8 and HQ 9 due to Level 10 Dev bases on Tatooine and Level 10 Imperial bases on other planets.

My mini Rebel base is what keeps me playing SWC now, while I can use my primary acc to donate level 9 Jets for its SC. While is a mini with BS 824, all my rivals are Level 6 or Level 7 if they are Dev bases. Ridiculously easy get 3 stars with a few Desert Jets (skin 3) and TXs (skin 6), a few Desert soldiers, 3 Ithorians, 2 vanguards and 2 pilots, without use hero, air, SC and still save units for the next attack.

Due to the decrease in the time of the last researches, I finished the Event cronogram at 1:00 am this Monday. Now i already got 4 Bonus Crates and I'm near to max out HWK-290 -- only need 1 frag. AT-RT and A-Wing still at level 5. I also got UCL on Tatooine 1.9% only attacking for the Event.

If I had known about mini bases when I was on Windows, life would have been so easy... I know minis are a lack of sportsmanship, but having a mini is the best way to survive in the game today.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”