EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event #2) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
coocoo
Squadron Leader

Re: EVENT: Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event) - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:02 pm

rawrebel wrote:Don't really mater anyway,these new units and skin are just uaeless...

If the Hauler dropped a TX and not a Jug this would be a much different conversation.
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

coocoo
Squadron Leader

Post#12 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Boog wrote:Is there any word on what will be in the bonus crates? I wonder if they will give out ATDT frags in them. They barely gave any out during the two weeks of conflicts.

Crate reward link in DeathStriker's initial post at the bottom
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Boog wrote:Is there any word on what will be in the bonus crates? I wonder if they will give out ATDT frags in them. They barely gave any out during the two weeks of conflicts.

Boog - Yes.

ELITE CRATE INFO:

• One Group - 560 Coaxium to 900 Coaxium
  • Crate Rewards found here (Courtesy of your Data Miners)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I will not be grinding too hard for the next 4 weeks as I am not really interested in the New Units.

• Rebel Salvaged AT-Hauler takes up 12 UC and takes 27 Minutes (at Level 1) up to 1 Hour :o (at Level 10) just to cook only 1 Unit!!

• It it the same for the Empire AT-Hauler.

• SO.... No Thank-You.
Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#14 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 pm

560 -900 Coaxium (Ep) call them as you like will be kinda hard to get with current matchmatching ,unless they enlarge the matching pool will be dam hard to get 900 for a top lv 10 rebel with no dev bases to hit....now we only see maxed 10 with everithing active....if hard to get 2 stars ,forget about getting 3...

DeathStriker

Post#15 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:54 pm

MY EVENT STATUS (or Lack Thereof)...

The "Title" of this Event is so appropriate as I am "Lucky" that I get to take a "Break" from Coaxium (EP) Grinding :roll: for the following reasons...

• With my HQ 10 Account seeing mostly Maxed Level 10 Developer Bases needing a full loadout in order to 3-Star... And...
  • With my HQ 7 Account seeing mostly Maxed Level 10 Developer Bases which I can barely get 2-Stars... And...
  • With my HQ 4 Account seeing mostly HQ 6 Bases...
COMBINED WITH...

• My HQ 10 and HQ 7 Accounts nearly Maxed on Elite Crate Offerings other than the New Units / Armory Skins... And...
  • My HQ 4 Base not having a Starship Command or Cantina or Armory...
I AM progressing "slowly" and will get what I get - BUT - I am not going to stress myself out trying to get to the Elite Crates early.

AND SO... for the next 4 weeks I will spend time mostly doing "other" game "activities" like Upgrading the back log of Units and Armory Equipment still waiting to be upgraded.

My feeling is a lot of Players will be doing the same / similar...

Harshit
Commodore

Post#16 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:40 pm

DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (or Lack Thereof)...

The "Title" of this Event is so appropriate as I am "Lucky" that I get to take a "Break" from Coaxium (EP) Grinding :roll: for the following reasons...

• With my HQ 10 Account seeing mostly Maxed Level 10 Developer Bases needing a full loadout in order to 3-Star... And...
  • With my HQ 7 Account seeing mostly Maxed Level 10 Developer Bases which I can barely get 2-Stars... And...
  • With my HQ 4 Account seeing mostly HQ 6 Bases...
COMBINED WITH...

• My HQ 10 and HQ 7 Accounts nearly Maxed on Elite Crate Offerings other than the New Units / Armory Skins... And...
  • My HQ 4 Base not having a Starship Command or Cantina or Armory...
I AM progressing "slowly" and will get what I get - BUT - I am not going to stress myself out trying to get to the Elite Crates early.

AND SO... for the next 4 weeks I will spend time mostly doing "other" game "activities" like Upgrading the back log of Units and Armory Equipment still waiting to be upgraded.

My feeling is a lot of Players will be doing the same / similar...

Same here DS. I just completed 1st chapter obj.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#17 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:57 pm

rawrebel wrote:560 -900 Coaxium (Ep) call them as you like will be kinda hard to get with current matchmatching ,unless they enlarge the matching pool will be dam hard to get 900 for a top lv 10 rebel with no dev bases to hit....now we only see maxed 10 with everithing active....if hard to get 2 stars ,forget about getting 3...

Exactly what I was going to post. It will take extra time to get through each event level, let along trying to get enough points to get the bonus crates.

Harshit
Commodore

Post#18 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Did anyone noticed that rebs get lvl 10,jugg from hauler while IMPs get lvl9 at-at, kind of bug I think which is to be fixed
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Oim
Commodore

Post#19 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:11 pm

Atat lvl9 and jugg lvl9 are quite the same with damage, health, so as a max imp’ player I think it is the most fair like that. Atat have 9 range and jugg 8 range. Less than 3.000 health difference , that’s nothing. If it was atat lvl10, that would have been unfair for rebels once too...

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:59 pm

MY EVENT STATUS (of Lack Thereof)

Well my HQ 10 and HQ 4 Accounts are slowly making progress but where I am struggling (when I decide to Play) is with my HQ 7 Account. Let me boil it down to be as succinct as possible:

HQ 7 vs Max HQ 10 = 4 to 7 Attacks = 45 to 80 minutes to get 150 EP.

All 3 of my Accounts are Researching Objective 9, but maybe by end of Week #1 I might get to unlock some Elite Crates - and then again - I am not really trying.

And so the Face-Planting with my HQ 7 Account continues... ad nauseam...

Return to “General Discussions”