New units

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
bob1084
Commodore
Posts: 175

New units

Post#1 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Yet another update with units that MAY be actually usable and per usual imps are gifted an easier path to obtaining the upgrades. Funny how the devs refuse to see how the imbalance of UC conflicts has been a plague since it was introduced.

Balance.... hated by devs and imps alike since 2016


Hombre

Re: New units

Post#2 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:10 pm

You can quit if you don’t like it you know. Oh that’s right sit down and stfu.


Supravu
Commander
Posts: 39

Re: New units

Post#3 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Hombre wrote:You can quit if you don’t like it you know. Oh that’s right sit down and stfu.

If you knew who Bob is, you would not say that. He is awesome player. This armory non sense does not make a player good. It is only a matter of who has higher skins


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 898

Re: New units

Post#4 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Hombre wrote:You can quit if you don’t like it you know. Oh that’s right sit down and stfu.

An inappropriate reply to a legitimate concern. If you look at the results of any of the recent conflicts you will be lucky to see any Rebel players in the top 20 - that indicates that something is not balanced in the game. Let's hope that something will change with this last upgrade.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1387

Re: New units

Post#5 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:54 pm

I want to believe you guys but then I see players like Decepticon sitting on Hoth in second place with over 200 defensive wins. Keep in mind there are dev bases on Hoth as well, but even those are much stronger than in previous conflicts. It makes me wonder how many imps considered Decepticon from _nameless_ to be a more viable target than a dev base.


User avatar
Jaykoz3
Commodore
Posts: 144

Re: New units

Post#6 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:02 pm

The only conflict rewards I'm seeing for this next week are Decimators and Shocks..........did I miss something? Maybe these new units will be part of an EP event to coincide with the New Movie?

Also, looks like Imps won't be getting the turret droid...........


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1701

Re: New units

Post#7 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Plagueis wrote:I want to believe you guys but then I see players like Decepticon sitting on Hoth in second place with over 200 defensive wins. Keep in mind there are dev bases on Hoth as well, but even those are much stronger than in previous conflicts. It makes me wonder how many imps considered Decepticon from _nameless_ to be a more viable target than a dev base.


DC Reborn was top 10 on Hoth with over 150 defense wins, and 0 attack wins. I checked about 4 hours before the end of the hoth conflict, and 13 rebels were in the top 50 with over 950 defensive wins, whereas the imps had ~95 defensive wins. I don't see the great imbalance in equipment.


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 725

Re: New units

Post#8 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Boog wrote:
Plagueis wrote:I want to believe you guys but then I see players like Decepticon sitting on Hoth in second place with over 200 defensive wins. Keep in mind there are dev bases on Hoth as well, but even those are much stronger than in previous conflicts. It makes me wonder how many imps considered Decepticon from _nameless_ to be a more viable target than a dev base.


DC Reborn was top 10 on Hoth with over 150 defense wins, and 0 attack wins. I checked about 4 hours before the end of the hoth conflict, and 13 rebels were in the top 50 with over 950 defensive wins, whereas the imps had ~95 defensive wins. I don't see the great imbalance in equipment.

+100000 Great to see some rebs on top of the leaderboards.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.


darthdoodie
Major General
Posts: 278

Re: New units

Post#9 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:51 pm

Highlighting a handful of MAXED rebels bases on 1 planet with a lot of defensive wins isn't representative of the game. In fact it basically reiterates the OP, that Rebs are limited to Tat or Hoth for conflicts.

I had my HQ9 Imp base on Tat this last conflict and finished in the top 100 with 40 defense wins. Every Imp that I could see scrolling the leaderboard of Tat has similar defensive stats.

I really do wonder about Decepticon, as he gets ~ 200 Ds every conflict. Imps of Hoth must recognise that base by now. Anyone on here attacked him?


User avatar
sgu97cab
Major General
Posts: 490

Re: New units

Post#10 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:12 am

Jaykoz3 wrote:The only conflict rewards I'm seeing for this next week are Decimators and Shocks..........did I miss something? Maybe these new units will be part of an EP event to coincide with the New Movie?

Also, looks like Imps won't be getting the turret droid...........



Decimators and Shocks basically mean there will be an EP event starting tomorrow to unlock the new units.
SWC account:Bacon
Squad:CircleOf.Masters
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***CircleOf. group of squads are recruiting players of all abilities. If you are currently without a squad or in between squads please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 42 guests