Obvious Hack for beginners

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ChiptheFish
Major General

Re: Obvious Hack for beginners

Post#11 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Midge wrote:Funniest. Thread. Ever.

Yes...lol. We should write a post on what dev bases are, how to recognize them, what to expect when attacking, and why (we imagine) they exist. Then we can post screenshots of interesting ones, if there's such a thing as an interesting dev base.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Euph
Admiral

Post#12 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:40 pm

I've occasionally wondered what the highest rank dev base is. I saw a 4 recently and was somewhat amused that it had won so many defenses. That got me thinking it would be kind of funny to have a concerted effort amongst players to put a dev base on a leaderboard by intentionally losing to it.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#13 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:49 pm

I’d do it, if it’s on a planet where it doesn’t take 25-30 skips or more to find one. Right now, I sometimes need the stars to escape.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#14 » Sat May 19, 2018 6:25 am

I’ve seen many L6 dev bases.

OCRex
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:19 am

I had that idea too. I just wish they would have come clean with me instead of stringing me along through 4 support staff. Waste of my time!
I'm on Tatooine, I've come across at least 20 this week, that's why I got so suspicious. Level 1 and 2 zombie bases. Granted I beat all of them except one. Never got 100% though. Should have if it was a regular player.

Meechai

100% damage claimed - 3% actual

Post#16 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:41 am

I was a little suspicious about the type and quantity of units used in the battle - claiming 100% damage - then I watched the replay... the ending screen shows MAYBE 3% damage - but the posting in the results says I lost 100%. I'm just about done with this game because of the lack of effort by the developer to clean this crap up.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Euph wrote:I've occasionally wondered what the highest rank dev base is. I saw a 4 recently and was somewhat amused that it had won so many defenses. That got me thinking it would be kind of funny to have a concerted effort amongst players to put a dev base on a leaderboard by intentionally losing to it.

They take real bases and turn them dev also. My 8 year old and 4 year old have accounts. Sometimes I will go two weeks without checking in on them and around the end of the second week, it becomes a dev bases. Getting hit like 9 times in a day.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “General Discussions”