NOTICE: Server Maintenance Planned

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: Server Maintenance Planned

Post#151 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am

EtH wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:REMINDER - Server Maintenance Planned For Tomorrow thru Thursday

:arrow: Starting tomorrow, Tuesday, 7/9/2019 and ending on Thursday 7/11/2019. No Start Time is indicated so it is best to be prepared today (Monday).

:?: Is your Game Synced to a Back-Up like Facebook or Game Center or Google Play?

:?: Do you have a Screenshot of your Player ID found in Settings > About ?

It is best to be Prepared in case the worst happens...

Keeping Everyone Informed...

We used to be able to get our player IDs off the URL in KSOD. Does anyone know if GSOW has anything like this?

EtH - NO!

It is IMPORTANT that each Player grab all "proof" of their Base (Player ID) and other "optional" Screenshots of their Current Base / Medal Count / Crystal Count / HQ Samples / etc., that they feel they would need to make a CLAIM to Zygna / Natural Motion Games if the worse happens such as their account is set back to Game Tutorial (like has happened before) and all Progress is LOST.

:arrow: I am not expecting any issues but it is best to be prepared just in case...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#152 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:45 am

UPDATE: Server Maintenance Continues...

Server Maintenance is continuing, however, the "impact" on Game Play has been minimal so far with exception of a hold on all Wars and latest Galactic Conflict.

:arrow: I have yet to be denied access to the the game as a result of Server Maintenance in Progress Notification, but perhaps some have.

Tomorrow the period of Server Maintenance will end and both Squad Wars and latest Galactic Conflict will continue.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#153 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:49 am

DeathStriker wrote:UPDATE: Server Maintenance Continues...

Server Maintenance is continuing, however, the "impact" on Game Play has been minimal so far with exception of a hold on all Wars and latest Galactic Conflict.

:arrow: I have yet to be denied access to the the game as a result of Server Maintenance in Progress Notification, but perhaps some have.

Tomorrow the period of Server Maintenance will end and both Squad Wars and latest Galactic Conflict will continue.

Facebook Gameroom crashed for me yesterday, and I had to reinstall it. Not sure if this was a result of the maintenance or a random error.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Lord
Major General

Post#154 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:45 am

DeathStriker wrote:UPDATE: Server Maintenance Continues...

ls there an exact time of getting maintainance done? Developer news didn't mention that.

DeathStriker

Post#155 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:57 am

Lord wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:UPDATE: Server Maintenance Continues... ...

ls there an exact time of getting maintainance done? Developer news didn't mention that.

Lord - No there is no exact time but I expect it will be done tomorrow by 1500 UTC which is the new Start / End Time for Conflicts / Events.

chicohound
Commodore

Post#156 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Lord wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:UPDATE: Server Maintenance Continues... ...

Lord - No there is no exact time but I expect it will be done tomorrow by 1500 UTC which is the new Start / End Time for Conflicts / Events.

I hope it's done soon. Having to spend time in the real world is causing me anxiety.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#157 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:28 am

Has anything changed after the long server maintenance ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#158 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:32 am

Harshit wrote:Has anything changed after the long server maintenance ?

Harshit - No Changes have been seen yet.

Squad Wars is still disabled but expected to return today. Conflicts start soon, so perhaps after Conflict Start we might see something new (if anything).

Keeping Watch for any Changes...

DeathStriker

Post#159 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:30 am

NOTICE: Server Maintenance Planned

:arrow: Data Miners have noted Server Maintenance scheduled for 11/9 to 11/14.

:arrow: I expect this Server Maintenance will be similar to one performed last July as I posted here.

More info will be posted once we know more...

TKTB51
Major General

Post#160 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:46 am

plan for the game to be down for a longer period than they said, it's happened before.

And in the past, they've locked out the ability to start squad wars before maintenance, I didn't see that this time.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”