NOTICE: Server Maintenance Planned

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
StrikerRebel
Commodore

Re: NOTICE: Server Maintenance Planned

Post#111 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 am

...maybe after that SM all players starts from 0 Medals again :D, disney transfer all responsibility of that game to zynga, NOW !!! Cant believe how you deal with your customers......

EDIT:

you piece of mickey-mouse-shit
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

DeathStriker

Post#112 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:02 am

REMINDER: Server Maintenance Today

Server Maintenance is scheduled to start TODAY, Monday, Dec 10, at 1:30 PM PST (4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM UTC)

During this Maintenance, Star Wars Commander will be unavailable for several hours.

:arrow: Is you Game Synced to Facebook and do you have a Screenshot of your Player ID found in Settings > About?

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Yoda123
Squadron Leader

Post#113 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:41 am

StrikerRebel wrote:...maybe after that SM all players starts from 0 Medals again :D, disney transfer all responsibility of that game to zynga, NOW !!! Cant believe how you deal with your customers......

EDIT:

you piece of mickey-mouse-shit

I want them to transfer the control over to Zynga and it has to happen after this server maintenance if it does not happen I might just not play till they do hand over control over to the other company. I believe Disney does not know how to run a rts based mobile game. I am so sick of these galatic conflicts where I have to fight tooth and nail for rewards that I can't use at all because of my hq lvl.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#114 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:39 am

I stopped playing SWC at really since Prestige was released and do only the upgrades with my both Prestige bases, and I also stopped playing with my low level bases (imp 6 and Rebel 8) because I haven't anything else to upgrade and these bases were created only to play events -- and we don't have events for about 3 months -- there are no reasons to keep playing the game but only to win defenses now.

And game is lagging too much. It's curious that every time they say they are going to make improvements in the game performance I see no improvements at all after the maintenance/update, just more bugs and stupid things like losing medals. I just did a HD with one of my Prestige, it looked like a replay in slow motion that took +3min to run and I checked my CPU status while running Gameroom and it reached +90%.

SWC is becoming impossible to play if you have a low memory device -- I won't buy a new phone only to play SWC. I now play the game only on NOX/Gameroom in my PC. I run a PC with 12 GB RAM plus extra 1 GB from the offboard VGA, and it keeps lagging and freezing.

Instead of adding more fire, lasers, smoke, lights details/animations to the game, they should really improvement the performance into a lighter version that can run in most devices, or soon we will have a game for mobile that you can't play on any mobile due to high system requirements.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#115 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:59 am

Sooo.
Did the game go down and get fixed? Currently at work and cannot see due to filters.
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#116 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Tamarack wrote:Sooo.
Did the game go down and get fixed? Currently at work and cannot see due to filters.

As of the time of this post the game is still up and running.
As for getting fixed, well, I wouldn't hold your breath.
If anything like the last server maintenance we won’t notice any changes.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

DeathStriker

Post#117 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:49 pm

NOTICE: Server Maintenance Has Started

AND SO it begins... Now the wait begins for the Server Maintenance to end... many eyes keeping watch looking for SWC Game to come back on line and checking for any changes...

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#118 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:30 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Server Maintenance Has Started

AND SO it begins... Now the wait begins for the Server Maintenance to end... many eyes keeping watch looking for SWC Game to come back on line and checking for any changes...

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Yes, they already started the damn thing, hope Disney Devs don't act like Galen Erso and put a trigger in the game code for when Zynga takes control... It would be the last bad joke of those evil bastards.

Or maybe they are going for their last redemption trying and will put the medals back and fix all bugs at once only to show to Zynga how good they are, and we are a bunch of idiots complaining about nothing... :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#119 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:39 pm

I predict a Riot.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#120 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:02 pm

mkenobi wrote:I stopped playing SWC at really since Prestige was released and do only the upgrades with my both Prestige bases, and I also stopped playing with my low level bases (imp 6 and Rebel 8) because I haven't anything else to upgrade and these bases were created only to play events -- and we don't have events for about 3 months -- there are no reasons to keep playing the game but only to win defenses now.

And game is lagging too much. It's curious that every time they say they are going to make improvements in the game performance I see no improvements at all after the maintenance/update, just more bugs and stupid things like losing medals. I just did a HD with one of my Prestige, it looked like a replay in slow motion that took +3min to run and I checked my CPU status while running Gameroom and it reached +90%.

SWC is becoming impossible to play if you have a low memory device -- I won't buy a new phone only to play SWC. I now play the game only on NOX/Gameroom in my PC. I run a PC with 12 GB RAM plus extra 1 GB from the offboard VGA, and it keeps lagging and freezing.

Instead of adding more fire, lasers, smoke, lights details/animations to the game, they should really improvement the performance into a lighter version that can run in most devices, or soon we will have a game for mobile that you can't play on any mobile due to high system requirements.

I just got to play the game on an iOS device and it is so much faster than on my Android devices! (Inc. Samsung S8+) Almost no lag when moving between screens, barracks are usable almost immediately when the screen comes up etc.on iOS AND there seems to be more graphics and special affects than on Android. I guess they placed all of their dev time into iOS.

Return to “General Discussions”