[iOS / Android] Hotfix 1145 / 1146 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
rawrebel
Commodore

Re: [iOS / Android] Hotfix 1145 / 1146 - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Wow! Devs are great ! New loock and new skins are exactly what we needed now!
Our desires became reality!
(Irony ,of course)

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:26 am

New Solo Movie Unit Previews

In addition to the images posted by JarJar in his post found here, the following Screenshots were posted on LINE and are shared here to aid discussion.

**NOTE: All Preview Screenshots were available briefly when Hotfix 1145 was published and have since been REMOVED as a result of Hotfix 1146. Expect their return after the Planned Server Maintenance on Wednesday, May 23.

Preview of Empire Bubba TIE Armory Skin for TIE Fighters
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Preview of Empire Hauler **There is a Rebel Version that can be foundby viewing my Post found here

Preview of Empire P006 **Suspect that Rebels has Same/Similar Unit.

Adding to this Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 am

Does the hauler spawn the p006? And it takes 27 minutes to cook? Wow, it better be better than the fathier rider.

Harshit
Commodore

Post#14 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:34 am

JARJAR wrote:Preview Armory Skin for X-wing

Preview of Barracks / Transports

Moderator Note: Placed Images in Image Tags so as to be visible when viewing Topic.

WOW!! It looks like those barracks and transports are lvl 20 buildings.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

KPD
Commander

Post#15 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:00 am

Boog wrote:Does the hauler spawn the p006? And it takes 27 minutes to cook? Wow, it better be better than the fathier rider.

Nothing is better than fathiers!!! *kicks you in shins giving you a slight bruise, then runs quickly away right into a fence post impaling myself*

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#16 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 am

Is the hauler meant as equipment for the IDT dropship? Or is it an entirely new unit? I suspect the second from its huge 12UC capacity... or is it not air but a troops transport vehicle??

I like the looks of the new rebel barracks and transports. it will be a delight to blow up something fresh!
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Euph
Admiral

Post#17 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 am

Interesting stuff, thanks DS :). About time they updated the graphics for the transports, etc.

I'm curious what the haulers drop. I see from that screen at L1 it drops 2 units with 1120 damage and 22400 health, so I went nosing around. There's a unit that matches that: a level 4 2-M Hover Tank. So I'm speculating that's what might spawn out of the Imp hauler. Unless somebody pulled data and knows for certain, go ahead and set it straight.

As for that P006 droid, seems to be a cantina unit (note it costs CB). But no damage, short range, targets turrets? Maybe it zaps them like the R2 skin? (total shot in the dark). Or it's just incomplete stats, it was an accidental leak after-all.

Curious.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#18 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:42 am

All seem cool units, but...

We really need MORE units to level up by frags? Game is boring as hell with all stupid matchmakings, and endless conflicts and events and they want to release a lot of new units at the same time?

And as Euph noticed, the P006 seems to be another mercenary unit... Another?... With 6 min of training time at Level 1?... And we still have 1 Cantina to hire all those mercs we don't use because we only need 1 unit to play the game?

And Boog noticed Hauler takes 27 min cooking time at Level 1... Are the Devs kidding? I hope Devs still are going to adjust cooking time/costs/damage and health to more reasonable levels.

The game deserves a new look on its platform, but first Devs need to fix the bugs and the stupid matchmaking. Then we can think about new units. And while I'm becoming a SWC casual player, I started to search in the Play Store for other games to play...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Noahjedi77
Commodore

Post#19 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 am

anyone know if they are bringing back the 3 high lv crates with multiple frags for this event? i though that was the most fun and efficient way to grind frags, Really miss that. It would seem likely because there are so many new units. 3 conflicts at once or in a row with be brutal. #bringbackthegreatcratechase
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
#BringBackTheGreatCrateChase
:)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#20 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:48 am

Euph wrote:Interesting stuff, thanks DS :). About time they updated the graphics for the transports, etc.

I'm curious what the haulers drop. I see from that screen at L1 it drops 2 units with 1120 damage and 22400 health, so I went nosing around. There's a unit that matches that: a level 4 2-M Hover Tank. So I'm speculating that's what might spawn out of the Imp hauler. Unless somebody pulled data and knows for certain, go ahead and set it straight.

As for that P006 droid, seems to be a cantina unit (note it costs CB). But no damage, short range, targets turrets? Maybe it zaps them like the R2 skin? (total shot in the dark). Or it's just incomplete stats, it was an accidental leak after-all.

Curious.

IF these haulers would drop 2 hover tanks , think about the TX-skins... if they can land like dropships in the middle of a base they could be devastating... imagine a defensive line of turrets engaged with attacking regular troops being backstabbed by two TX tanks...

I already imagine the OP-outcries which will doubtlessly follow... :shock:
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Return to “General Discussions”