HD layout for Infantry?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Poob
Lieutenant

HD layout for Infantry?

Post#1 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 am

L10 Dual faction, but on my Rebel account I cannot win the infantry HD as easily. Both have the upper corner V-shape designed for HD.

For those L10 rebs who have an HD layout and win infantry comfortably without using SC, what turrrets, Guard Reserve, and layout do you have?

Thanks

DeathStriker

Re: HD layout for Infantry?

Post#2 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:52 am

Poob wrote:L10 Dual faction, but on my Rebel account I cannot win the infantry HD as easily. Both have the upper corner V-shape designed for HD.

For those L10 rebs who have an HD layout and win infantry comfortably without using SC, what turrrets, Guard Reserve, and layout do you have?

Thanks

Poob - Infantry Only HD Events are the hardest to defend against. Often you will need to use 3+ GR Activated - plus - ALL Heroes - plus - 2 to 4 Starship Strikes (Level 4 Fangs are the best) - plus if needed - your SC filled with "armory buffed units".

ONE KEY THING to help with success is the use of the "Double Wall Design" as part of a Corner Base Design (I have my in the North / Up Corner). Keep in mind HD Units do not spawn in the edges but only where you see the Grid when viewing your Base in Edit Mode.

ALSO REMEMBER to place your HQ, SC, Hero Command, and Starship Command as far away from the "HD Attacking Units" as possible (usually placed near the Corner) so as to keep them protected allowing you to deploy SC, Heroes, and Air Strikes.

This is but a few pointers and perhaps others might share successful HD Base Designs.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Poob
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:56 am

Thanks, but I am looking for an outcome that is the same as with my imperial base. No SC, no air, no heroes, 30% or less almost every time.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:59 am

Poob wrote:Thanks, but I am looking for an outcome that is the same as with my imperial base. No SC, no air, no heroes, 30% or less almost every time.

Poob - As long as your Empire Account is the relatively same / equal Level then I would try first using the "same base design" on your Rebel Account as on your Empire Account and go from there.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:42 am

I agree with DeathStriker. The HD Defense is almost similar for every HD, regardless of faction, but is determined on your HQ Level.

I also recommend you the same thing DeathStriker meantioned:

Try your imperial base layout and check for outcomes and results.
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#6 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Doesn't have to be exactly like that; the main points are a double row of walls, buffer buildings, then turrets, with the shields set well back. I only reset the laat traps and buff walls, rockets, GR bantha, GR rebel, rebel buff for the planet. If your buildings are not all level 10, you may need to reset more traps. No heroes, air, or sc. The dekas will sometimes activate, and then you may need to use a hero if you want to keep them alive. My level 9 base is very similar, but no room for GR banthas.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Poob
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Thanks @Shelendil

30% for infantry HD?

What level guard reserve are your banthas and rebs?

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#8 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:55 pm

GR is level 9.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Marsh
Commander

Post#9 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:51 pm

I am sure infantry hd with buff snipers are super easy for the imps. Not so easy for the rebs. I use a modified spock layout with rockets and sonics. Both rocket buffs, wall buff, gr reb and van with reb armor. I will use a fang sometimes. It's weird though, I will win one with 18% then then next will be 32%. Very inconsistent. Hope this helps!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#10 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:20 am

@Marsh; of course infantry HD with buffed snipers is super easy for imps, under any circumstances. As you doubtlessly know, we have the devs in our pocket, they give us everything we want, pronto! ;-)
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Return to “General Discussions”