Spawn Rates?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Major General

Spawn Rates?

Post#1 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:40 am

Anyone know of a table exists that shows the spawn rates for the armory buffs like Vader, Leia, the Falcon, or others like that? I thought I saw one for the troopers and bikes in GR. I checked the wiki, but it has the research time and frag cost only.

Green planets with the Leia, TX, jets, and Commando buffs has been starting to work well as research completes after the last EP event. Been on Tat so long, I was starting to forget we could planet hop.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Harshit
Commodore

Re: Spawn Rates?

Post#2 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:27 am

Go on this: https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/ and click on a what you want to see.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#3 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 am

Excellent. Thank you.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Harshit
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:44 am

My pleasure :)
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”