Cheating - Serge @ Russian Empire Still At It.

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Commodore

Cheating - Serge @ Russian Empire Still At It.

Post#1 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:10 pm

When I wake up in the morning and check my game for attacks it always peaks my interest when I see a 100% loss. I've got a nearly maxed out level 10 base set up for a strong defence, so it takes a strong player dumping a lot of troops, airstrikes and SC to get 100%. However my 100% this morning was our friend Serge @ Russian Empire.

It's the usual story, he dumps all his troops and his SC and generally gets between 22-28% damage, but the end result shows 100% loss.

Now I have reported this guy twice, my squad mates have reported him, and in other forums I have seen people report him on multiple occasions. How is it that Disney allows this person to openly cheat with impunity?

If anybody here has any direct contacts with Disney can we please get something done? This player is ruining the game for many.

rawrebel
Commodore

Re: Cheating - Serge @ Russian Empire Still At It.

Post#2 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:42 am

Just got hit by him too on Tat,he got 28% then replay show 94%.
Seem he have quite a fan club in Line community.
Reported him,aldough i know Disney answer.
Just an excuse to their incompetence of finding a fix to those cheats.

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:06 pm

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:29 pm

From what other ppl say he isn't the only one cheating in that squad ,and that straigth 45 links in wars make me raise an eyebrow.
Since Disney don't give a shit about cheaters i think Ksod admins should remove the squad from list

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#5 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:11 pm

I have reported him twice, one of my squad mates has reported him, and there is a whole thread in Line of people having reported him. Not sure why Disney can't take any action. Are they afraid of the Russians?

Zach
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:26 pm

This guy out of control. Just overnite I’ve seen 3 to 4 more cheats by him on Line. Surely he has to be booted soon :x

Return to “General Discussions”