How can we help the devs make money?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: How can we help the devs make money?

Post#11 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:00 am

50 xtals for an extra war attack. 200 for another beyond that, and 500 for a third.

desmshei

Post#12 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:33 pm

Suggestions

1. 2 d Research facility or simply cut the research times by 25-40%. Another building expands the base size

2. 2 ND Cantina facility or a similar provisio as above - cut the build time

3. Exchange facility for spare credits and/or spare alloy

My opinions

Thanks

bob1084
Captain

Post#13 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:10 pm

I would pay 100,000 crystals right now to be able to have a no buff planet. No kessen, no ithos no imp meds no elite atte no togs etc. take the game back 2 and a half years and I would play non stop and have fun again

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#14 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Let's see... how about being able to donate coins or alloy to a squad mate with a cool down timer of a month.

What would I pay... ? Enough for a Lego TX Tank, wait I did... maybe the cost of a Kenner/Hasbro resistance X-wing fighter... or even better... a whole set of Imp, Rebel and Mercinary action figures and ships to recreate battles. Hmmm, nope. One closet is almost full of that stuff.

Wait a minute. This advertisement worked already.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

wesman21
Captain

Post#15 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 pm

I would want another type of unit that can be repaired or basically some sort of way to use my droids. I'm almost three years in, closing in on everything being maxed out. I've probably put about $27 into the game, mainly to get additional droids early on.

What will turn me off from the game will be not using the items I paid for. Sure repairing two dekas will keep two occupied, but what will my other three do? Only so much junk to be removed, turret swapping, meh.

My ideas:

1. A third unit to be repaired, deka, support bot, whatever, just something to keep my droids busy.

2. The ability to use more than one droid to repair a deka more quickly.

3. Some type of ability to increase the usefulness of walls. IDK.

LosVega
Major General

Post#16 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Not too crazy about giving the mouse more money but if I had a choice in order of preference:

1. 2nd cantina
2. 3rd droideka
3. New planet with no armory buffs, no conflicts and no crate objectives (or just make Sullust available for pvp)
4. Rotate shields and other buildings (this should have been done a long time ago)
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:03 pm

100 crystals for 12 hours of “special” defensive armory buffs to help players guard their CB while chasing a deka upgrade and still being able to sleep/live.

Potential Options:

#1 Contraband safehouse cannot be looted unless the attacker earns a 3 star victory

#2 Increase turret heat sink damage by 50%

#3 Reduce guard reserve spawning times by 8 seconds

#4 Squad center capacity is doubled. That number is reduced to the first 40 UC of troops in your squad center when used on offense. The remaining 40 UC cannot be used in a following attack and the used 40 UC must be replenished for the squad center to be used again on offense.

#5 Your base can only have its contraband looted by players at least four HQ levels below yours.

#6 Your contraband safehouse “swaps” its appearance with another building in your base of equal size. (love this one).

#7 Your cantina has unlimited unit capacity. (I would begin training 600k CB worth of twileks). When this equipment expires, your contraband is refunded to the contraband safehouse and your cantinas unit capacity returns to normal.

TNT
Major General

Post#18 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:54 pm

I would only pay for this game if they fix the current balance mess. Basically, fix the Armory, fix the jets, fix the GR, fix the ATACT/Leia, fix Hoth.

If they would fix that, I'd be inclined to buy some crystals.

If they were to introduce a second Cantina I would spend some crystals on that.
The suggestion of a buffless planet would also get some crystals.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

punkjimi
Storm Trooper

Post#19 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:26 am

Well im not so sure about this game future because i was investing more then 1000$ i guess was 1000 euro or something and i see only bugs and hacks , i was losing my old accoint starting again now im lvl 9 and i was 4 times atacked from players that using hacks , well i have one more new account i am level 5 and i was spending 50 euro on that new one too ok all was ok untill on Dandoran i was atack by lvl 9 and 10 and without protection i mean there was no protection avaible after 3 lvl 10 atacks so what i mean if we are spending money on this game at leat we need to see that there will be few bugs in the future and no hackers

Zorro
Squadron Leader

Post#20 » Fri May 11, 2018 4:06 am

Make the Game FUN again. It is a fact we spend money on doing things that are fun and entertaining and a bit challenging.

1) Disney stop creating new content and FIX the bugs. Seriously!!
2) Fix PvP Matchmaking. Limit PvP matchs to the same level, or if you allow an attacker down 1 level the attacker is limited to the UT and SC capacity of the lower level. Introduce Dev bases for each level as needed to meet the demand/need. In another thread a member suggested cloning real bases and changing the name to add to the pool. Fantastic idea.
3) Fix SW Matchmaking. Match squads on HQ levels not base scores, this will encourage squads to include smaller bases in wars. Allow squads to view the pool of squads available for wars, they then can alter their own SW team to match a squad in the pool. I fixed data set and 1 variable.
4) In SWs, allow squad sizes to be any number between 5 to 15 bases, means those squads with fewer than 15 bases are in the SW pool. Would love to be able to a L8s and below SW, but we only have 8 bases.

My thoughts anyway.

Return to “General Discussions”