EPIC NO-OP WAR: W.A.R. United vs. By Design

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rudedude
Storm Trooper

EPIC NO-OP WAR: W.A.R. United vs. By Design

Post#1 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:12 am

By Design

W.A.R. United has just started a limited troops, no OP war with By Design. This one will be epic. The By Design bases are all tough and these guys know how to attack. This should be a fun 24 hours! Good luck to all involved!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun May 20, 2018 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Previous Title to Main Topic Post

DeathStriker

Re: EPIC NO-OP WAR: W.A.R. United vs. By Design

Post#2 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:30 am

Rudedude wrote:By Design

W.A.R. United has just started a limited troops, no OP war with By Design. This one will be epic. The By Design bases are all tough and these guys know how to attack. This should be a fun 24 hours! Good luck to all involved!

Rudedude - I stand by to read about the Epic Battles and Tales of Victories to come... ;)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ZephyrExpress
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:36 am

I am intrigued about this trend in no out post wars. If I could, I would opt for no out posts in all of my squad's wars.

How does this even happen? Is there a way to de-activate the outposts during matchmaking? Or is there a way to pick what squad you get matched up against and both sides have an agreement in place to not use them? Thanks, and good luck to the war participants!
Level 9 Rebel Player
Leader of the Squad "Kenobi's_Padawan"

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:41 am

ZephyrExpress wrote:I am intrigued about this trend in no out post wars. If I could, I would opt for no out posts in all of my squad's wars.

How does this even happen? Is there a way to de-activate the outposts during matchmaking? Or is there a way to pick what squad you get matched up against and both sides have an agreement in place to not use them? Thanks, and good luck to the war participants!

ZephyrExpress - Squads are "Matched" according to standard protocols and SWC Matchmaking Algorithms.

- THEN AFTER -

Both Squad connect on LINE or Discord (or some other external game chat app) and discuss / agree to a NO-OP War.

**There is NO OPTION to turn off Outposts (OPs)**

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ZephyrExpress
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:47 am

Thank you DS!

I wish there was an option to turn them off!
Level 9 Rebel Player

Rudedude
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Zephyr, sadly there is no way to turn of the outposts. Like DS said, squads connect on Line and make terms of the war. Screen shots are shared in a common chat room. I hope that by posting about these wars, maybe the Devs will notice that people would like this option. The main reason the top squads do this is both teams would get to 45 and it would be a draw. That is not fun. I like the no outpost wars because it is as close as you can get to the way the game used to be played before the Guard Reserve. The game was more fun back then, IMO.

ZephyrExpress
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:58 pm

A no out post war seems very appealing to me for the slower pacing of the war. Players could log in and make their attacks at their own pace and on their own schedule throughout the 24 hour war window. No rushing to take advantage of a secured outpost before the other side re-takes it! No one assigned to watch an outpost and be glued to their phone's notifications just to try and re-take Tako at 2:00 am before the other side does too much damage with it! No wars over in the first hour (well I guess that could still happen!). No level 8s jet spamming with Tako and Dando a well designed level 10 base! And a lot more strategy....

I would really love for this option. How do others feel? If we had the option during matchmaking, would that just make it even harder to get a match? Matchmaking is already taking a lot longer these days.
Level 9 Rebel Player

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#8 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:59 am

I'd LOVE to be part of one of these!!! Good luck to all!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
137000 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Spirit
Commodore

Post#9 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:27 am

I think no outposts are a good idea. However, when myself and others have suggested previously that OPs should be removed for good, everyone dives in to say they want the OPs. Perhaps an option within war room to turn OPs on or off to apply if leader of both squads select the option?
I have never been in a war where both sides agree no OPs so not seen how each side behaves.
The reason I support no OPs though is that casual players cannot all be there at the start and can only attack when they can.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of PinkFloyd ( The squad not the band!) Level 44 perks

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#10 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:45 am

Members in this war ,if poasible record your attacks and upl on tube so we can all see and live the attaks.
I think there is a line group for no outposts war where players can join.

Return to “General Discussions”