NEW UNIT: Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker / Empire AT-DT Walker - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

NEW UNIT: Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker / Empire AT-DT Walker - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:14 pm

NEW UNIT: Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker / Empire AT-DT Walker

In-Game Developer Notes - 05-02-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 05-02-2018

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sample Unit - Stolen AT-DT Walker - Level 10 - Rebel Faction

⇨ UNIT INFO: here ( Courtesy of your Data Miners :D )

Sample Unit - AT-DT Walker - Level 10 - Empire Faction

⇨ UNIT INFO: here ( Courtesy of your Data Miners :D )

Post any comments both Pro and Con below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Pyrocy779
Officer

Re: NEW UNIT: Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker / Empire AT-DT Walker - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Is this unit going to be unlockable only through fragments?

Spock
Admiral

Re: NEW UNIT: Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker / Empire AT-DT Walker - Discussion Topic

Post#3 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Pyrocy779 wrote:Is this unit going to be unlockable only through fragments?

Yes

https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/EmpireChicken.html

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:04 pm

I wonder how well they do against jets. They do splash damage and have a 120% multiplier.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Boog wrote:I wonder how well they do against jets. They do splash damage and have a 120% multiplier.

Boog - The AT-DT Walker / Stolen AT-DT Walker has 120% Damage Modifier against Jets / Jumps (and other Units) and has Calculated Damage per Second that ranges from 1800 (Level 1) to 4641 (Level 10).

They will be fairly good against "clustered" Unit Groups but with the 3 shots per "cycle" they have a Calculated Damage per Cycle that ranges from 5400 (Level 1) to 13923 (Level 10).

With the 1.5 seconds between shots, and 16 UC, it remains to be seen just how they are used and if they are effective.

See more info shown at the links above.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TNT
Major General

Post#6 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Yes, it's amazing how they introduced a new unit that seems to be pretty well balanced. I look forward to grinding for it. I expect it to absolutely murder everything in SW.

Interesting that they gave it a multiplier against jets. I guess another weak attempt at fixing their broken mess. It's like a garderner adding extra plants to your garden hoping they will crowd out the weeds, instead of you know actually removing the weeds.

Looking at it's page it's not just jets though. It's every infantry and hero unit. What's the armor class on this thing, will vanguards seek it out or ignore it like they do with ATATs?
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#7 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:14 am

For once the red rebel stolen version looks cooler than the white empire original. rebels get a better deal as usual ;-)
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#8 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:11 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Boog wrote:I wonder how well they do against jets. They do splash damage and have a 120% multiplier.

Boog - The AT-DT Walker / Stolen AT-DT Walker has 120% Damage Modifier against Jets / Jumps (and other Units) and has Calculated Damage per Second that ranges from 1800 (Level 1) to 4641 (Level 10).

They will be fairly good against "clustered" Unit Groups but with the 3 shots per "cycle" they have a Calculated Damage per Cycle that ranges from 5400 (Level 1) to 13923 (Level 10).

With the 1.5 seconds between shots, and 16 UC, it remains to be seen just how they are used and if they are effective.

See more info shown at the links above.

Hmmm... Don't know why but everytime they release a new "powerful" unit I have a deja vu of Fathier Rider and Demolition Droid...

I got my samples for my Imperial and Rebel bases, but I won't use it only to see how it works... If someone already did, please share a video.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Alpha
Major General

Post#9 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:14 am

Yes would like some feed back on actual use on both factions and see how they fair. :P

Harshit
Commodore

Post#10 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:39 am

I tested the AT-DT on a reb base and it did quite well. It did destroy 3 turrets and cleared some building but it died with a single fang trap shot.
Found this from Wookiepeidia.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Harshit on Thu May 03, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”