Horror PVP Matchmaking

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkJedi
Squadron Leader

Horror PVP Matchmaking

Post#1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:23 pm

So, I'm a LV5 HQ Imperial Player on Tatooine.

I'm getting smoked ALL THE TIME by FULL LV10 Players.

5 Levels above me, I'm like "I thought the Devs fixed this issue a while back"?

I was on the understanding that you could attack 1 Level up and 1 Level below your HQ Level, not someone can attack you 5 Levels down..

Clearly not.

Has anyone experienced being attacked by levels higher than you than they should be?
DarkJedi
Officer
1st_ORDER

ForceMel
Commodore

Re: Horror PVP Matchmaking

Post#2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:46 pm

I might have been one that attacked you. I recognize the name and squad name. I try to attack bases that have nobody home. Sometimes I guess wrong. If I attacked you, and I'm pretty sure I did, then I apologize. Just hang in there, and wait till the current events are over. The attacks will stop then.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Josketer
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:39 am

Yes, when i was level 5 was also attacked by players level 10. That happened to me in 2016....
Now,I am level 10 and can´t find any of level 5
I´m Imperial ....
HQ : 10 - Rank : 15 ( close to 16) - Medals : + 60K
Where are the weak rebels level 5, Disney ??
INJUSTICE !!!!!
Josketer, Officer from Argentina-501st ( 1rst Division )
Youtube channel : Josketer
Squad wars & PvP videos :mrgreen:
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks Level 50 ;)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:44 am

@OP:
You probably get hit often by the mini sandbagger squads with players from Rebel mini squads.
They have low base scores due to low defences, but very strong attacking forces.
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

JDD
Major General

Post#5 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:50 am

Ah, the devs decided tae give everybody who's on Tat free lunches whenever conflicts & events being held there.

llamaman
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:56 am

My advice to you would be to get off tat asap. Level 6 guys in my squad are getting rolled by level 10 rebs as well. Thats unfortunately just the norm

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#7 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:31 pm

The rebel occupation on Tatooine is high. Level 8-10 rebels are getting matched with HQ5+ bases to compensate. This is similar to getting dev bases as imperials when populations are unbalanced.

The plus side to this is if you can land a revenge your opponent will have extra loot to plunder.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

spootieho
Commodore

Post#8 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:08 pm

My daughter was trying to get money to buy upgrades on her HQ6. Her base is basically a level 4-5. Her medal count is around 700.

She would attack, build troops and come back 3-5 minutes later. Every time she attacked a base, of course, she was vulnerable to be attacked. Well, she got attacked a lot, of course. Within an hour, there was about 15 attacks in a row from HQ10s. That's insane.

She is imp and was on Tat. I moved her to Dando and the attacks stopped.

That said, it's pretty demotivating to say the least. It's pretty hopeless and unenjoyable.

Boog
Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Why did she log out after each attack?

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Boog wrote:Why did she log out after each attack?

This... The game times out after 5 minutes and then there is another 5 minute grace period before being attacked, so the game only requires attention within 10 minutes to prevent attacks.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”