Check this out!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvADkZez ... e=youtu.be
Still time left to register.
Here is the basic info.
The tournament is open to ALL squads. Here is some of information to get you started on the tournament.
Registration open from 3/27 - 4/17.
Tournament begins 4/25 at 12:01am EST / 5:01am UK and ends 4/29 at 11:59pm EST / 4:59am UK.
REGISTRATION IS DONE VIA AN ONLINE SPREADSHEEThttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/140BSTl ... ested=true
- Er'Kit - Players are required to logoff on Er'Kit. You can grind any planet for conflicts or EP. You just have to log off on erkit. Only participants you attack on erkit can be counted.
SWC T50 MARKER
-The scout tower with 2 wall pegs clearly identifiable and away enough from other buildings/walls (at least 2 spaces away). Pic attached.
(( if you are not in the tournament and you see bases with this marker on erkit, please skip them ))
- 8 attacks to the same player during the length of the tournament (this includes any revenges). Attacks after the cap will be voided.
- 1 point for 1 star
- 2 points for 2 stars
- 3 points for 3 stars
- 3 points for a defensive win
- Scores are reported on an online spreadsheet. I will post the link here when it goes live.
- *** Make sure to report score accurately, including percentage amount, contra taken, and whether or not air/sc was used. Answer all the questions in the form to avoid errors. Moderators cannot guarantee all errors can be fixed, especially if no proof is provided. ***
- Make sure scores are reported within a reasonable amount of time so both parties can verify accuracy.
- Attack winner is responsible to report the attack.
- Defensive winner is responsible to report the attack.
- Errors must be shown with screenshot clearly showing percentage, if no contra is shown, zero will be given. If there is no screenshot point will not be awarded, no exceptions.
- Top 10 squads
- Top 10 players
- Executor: Most 3 Star Wins
- Completionist: Best Damage Per Attack
- Force Master: Attack Win Rate
- Fort Knox: Most Defense Wins
- Stonewall: Defense Win Rate
- Mercenary: Most Contraband Raided
- Heist Master: Most Contraband per Attack
- Punching Bag: Most Defenses Lost
- The Gardener: Most Plants
- Ground Pounder: Most Wins Without Air
- Viking Tribute: Most Wins Without Squad Command
- Lone Gunman: Most Wins Without Air and Without SC
- $25 Google Play Gift Card
- $50 App Store & iTunes Gift Card
HAVING THE LINE APP IS A HUGE HELP FOR SETTING UP REVENGES WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS.
FAIR PLAY AGREEMENT
- SWC T50 will be played on Er'Kit from April 25th through April 29th.
- Players may begin to engage in the war at any point during the contest.
- Disney Interactive may release new content during the war. Players are PERMITTED to leave and earn crates in other planets; however, it is PROHIBITED to logout of the game while on any other planet than Er'Kit.
- Must log score in the form within a reasonable time.
- Battles ending in errors must have a screenshot of showing percentage to have points awarded.
- Respect moderators on their determinations and other players in chat.
- Any players in violation of these rules will be disqualified.
- Refusal to agree to the rules above will result in exclusion from the
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.