EVENT: Questionable Cargo - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ebacca
Squadron Leader

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:45 am

I'm enjoying the Questionable Choices...er...um...Cargo event.

rebel10

Post#22 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:12 am

I could be wrong but I think the EP requirements for in-chapter objectives have increased

DeathStriker

Post#23 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:31 pm

QUESTIONABLE CARGO (Rogue One #3) - WEEK 1 - CHAPTER OBJECTIVES / ELITE CRATE - QUICK LIST

1. Objective #6:

• Rebel Faction

• Deploy Hero Units

HQ2 : 2
          HQ3 : 2
          HQ4 : 2
          HQ5 : 2
          HQ6 : 4
          HQ7 : 4
          HQ8 : 4
          HQ9 : 4
          HQ10: 4
    • Empire Faction:

• Deploy Infantry Units

HQ2 : 40
          HQ3 : 40
      • Deploy Hero Units

HQ4 : 2
          HQ5 : 2
          HQ6 : 4
          HQ7 : 4
          HQ8 : 4
          HQ9 : 4
          HQ10: 4
  2. Objective #12 - Destroy HQs

ALL HQ'S: 3
  3. Objective #18 - Destroy Buildings

HQ2 : 15
      HQ3 : 24
      HQ4 : 39
      HQ5 : 42
      HQ6 : 63
      HQ7 : 72
      HQ8 : 73
      HQ9 : 98
      HQ10 : 198
  4. Objective #22- Destroy Buildings

HQ2 : 18
      HQ3 : 30
      HQ4 : 48
      HQ5 : 51
      HQ6 : 75
      HQ7 : 90
      HQ8 : 93
      HQ9 : 114
      HQ10 : 240
  5. Main Objective #25 - Destroy HQs

ALL HQ'S: 4
  6. Elite Crates (Objective #26) - Earn EP ( Repeatable ♻️ )

HQ2 : 560 EP
      HQ3 : 560 EP
      HQ4 : 720 EP
      HQ5 : 720 EP
      HQ6 : 720 EP
      HQ7 : 720 EP
      HQ8 : 720 EP
      HQ9 : 720 EP
      HQ10 : 900 EP
COMPLETE LIST:

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#24 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Rebel10, did you recently complete an HQ upgrade? That might change the EP requirements.

BTW: The bug of 50 EP loss after starting research/crashing the game on completion of the durasteel receive goal is still present.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L34
Medals: ~32k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 3d/2f/2a

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:49 pm

EVENT STATUS:

Well grinding all day I have gotten all 3 of my Accounts up to Researching Objective #17 and may get them past Objective #18 and up to Researching Objective #19 before I call it a night.

And so the grind to get to the Elite Event Crates continues...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#26 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 am

Like a crazy, i'm playing this Event with my 4 acc, and my 3 Rebel bases are in the same position, waiting researching time for mission 23 to complete (8h), and reaching the reward in about 4-5 hours. More 1h to complete the mission 24 for the 3 acc and more 10h researching, i should reach the final mission at 03 AM...! It will be a long long night...

My Imperial 9 acc already is researching for the mission 24 (10h), and I will use a few more crystals from my Windows compensation to rush a couple hours, do the final mission in time to do the first round of heroic defenses to get EP for the first Elite Crate. I'm tired of hitting Level 10 Dev bases!

If I understand, all my bases will be at 720 EP this time. I need to attack 5 bases with 100% with 4 acc... It will be a hell of attacks to do as fast as possible.

And 5 rewards and not 6? I'm waiting for some wallet warrior already have finished all 25 missions and want to share a print screen of his first Elite Crate reward... I hope Devs didn't nerf the amount of frags in each reward to 1... If they did, I stop at first crate.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#27 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 am

mkenobi wrote:And 5 rewards and not 6? I'm waiting for some wallet warrior already have finished all 25 missions and want to share a print screen of his first Elite Crate reward... I hope Devs didn't nerf the amount of frags in each reward to 1... If they did, I stop at first crate.

This is the crate:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... grind.html

Expectation of 18.24 frags per crate.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#28 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:06 pm

As requested, attached my first two bonus crates...
p.s. I'm not a wallet warrior. I did wake up to a couple of midnight researches, and did spend about 40 crystals once so that I could kick off an 8hr research before bedtime

p.p.s. i preferred being in the 'A' group in the last EP event as I was able to quickly get 360EP in a coffee or toilet break at work, but now that I need 720EP it is a bit tricky to get this done in work time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#29 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Thanks guys... I'm going to open my first Elite Crate in about 30 min for my Imperial acc... I'm seeing lots of frags for Security Droid, what can be a bad sign, and they are putting frags for AT-ACT, and Shores, what it's okay because they are in the Rogue One movie as well, but I'm not playing this Event because of them!

I just want frags for TXs, and already got the 20x frags from the Event final mission and finally I can upgrade this unit to level 5 after (I don't know... maybe) 8-9 months since the last Rogue One event... For my Tie Strikers (Level 5) and Sec Droid (Level 3) don't worth the effort to upgrade due the high cooking time above their current levels...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#30 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:38 pm

mkenobi wrote:Thanks guys... I'm going to open my first Elite Crate in about 30 min for my Imperial acc... I'm seeing lots of frags for Security Droid, what can be a bad sign, and they are putting frags for AT-ACT, and Shores, what it's okay because they are in the Rogue One movie as well, but I'm not playing this Event because of them!

I just want frags for TXs, and already got the 20x frags from the Event final mission and finally I can upgrade this unit to level 5 after (I don't know... maybe) 8-9 months since the last Rogue One event... For my Tie Strikers (Level 5) and Sec Droid (Level 3) don't worth the effort to upgrade due the high cooking time above their current levels...

Same boat. I need about 220 frags to max the heavy shoretrooper, and mine is only level 6 researched at the moment, there are way more units/equipment in my priority list for upgrades.
My Striker is level 7 and I need a massive 131 frags to upgrade to 8 so I think it will take quite a lot of bonus crates to get there.
My security droid is close to being maxed, I only need 45 more frags, then hopefully will get TX frags instead as mine if only at level 6 (2 frags to go til 7).
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Return to “General Discussions”