Disney is ripping me off

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
captnsolo

Disney is ripping me off

Post#1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:16 am

A few weeks ago during an attack on my base i reviewed the replay of the attack,it was reported that is suffered 100% damage and lost over 100,000 in alloy and gold credits yet when i reviewed the replay id only lost 20% damage and the attacker hadnt even breached my defenses to get at my alloy or gold credits.
emailed disney and they asked me for my gamer id and when the attack happened and provide screenshots which i did and since then they have refused to email me back and have now conveniently wiped the reply of the attack i reported.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Disney is ripping me off

Post#2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:10 am

I think you should hire a lawyer and go get that alloy!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

carlos413
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:37 am

Ive done the same and all Disney will tell you is that there is something wrong with the replay, and that the final outcome is accurate..... now having said that i am not saying that ppl dont cheat in this game. If your here long enough some names become synonymous with cheaters.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

AeroSith
Captain

Post#4 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:16 am

Midge wrote:I think you should hire a lawyer and go get that alloy!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:44 am

$5000 R/L money spent on attorneys. 100k alloy reclaimed. Victory for the little guy.

DarthTrumpf
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:49 pm

The problem is that all the DI support people play in these Ruski squads and cheat like mofos. So they are really the ones who use their DI tools to hack the game and steal our stuff. I wrap my phone in tin foil to stop them, but they use mirrors to come in through the screen.
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

Return to “General Discussions”