New EP Event

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Zach
Commodore

New EP Event

Post#1 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:38 pm

Would be great if the next event is an EP style. With rewards tx 225, tog, drab and fang. Maybe only in my dreams lol!! :)

ForceMel
Commodore

Re: New EP event

Post#2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 pm

I would like that because that means I would probably get the TX and fang to 10 since the tog is already there, and the drab is close to 5
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

carlos413
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:23 am

Zach wrote:Would be great if the next event is an EP style. With rewards tx 225, tog, drab and fang. Maybe only in my dreams lol!! :)

You and me both
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:35 am

carlos413 wrote:
Zach wrote:Would be great if the next event is an EP style. With rewards tx 225, tog, drab and fang. Maybe only in my dreams lol!! :)

You and me both

Where do I sign this?

Rogue One units in the Event System is everything I wanted now: a chance to upgrade my Fangs (Level 6), Drabatan (Level 3) and TX-225 (Level 5), and even the Tognath despite I never use them... And unlock them for my other 2 Rebel bases.

I still can't believe Devs put frags for TXs in the Squad Wars Crate... I unlocked TXs for my Rebel level 7 and 8 bases and upgrade it to 5 for my Rebel Level 9 after 8-9 months since the last Rogue One Event, but I would like to unlock Fangs and Drabatans for my low bases to use in Wars attacks. A Fang at level 5 do more damage than a HWK290 level 10, and Drabatan are a great unit to use with the combo Heavies + Medics against tough bases when you don't have OPs boosting attack forces.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Imperial HQ10 on Vacation!
Rebel HQ10 on Vacation and Rebel HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 Squad)

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:58 am

While this "Dream SWC Event" is not outside the realm of possibility - it is more than likely to be presented in "parts" in that in one SWC Event you might see Togs (already happened), and in another you might see TX-225's, and in another Fang Fighters / TIE Strikers.

I for one, even though I have the Frags already, am not Upgrading my Fang Fighters above Level 4 to avoid the 4 minute increase (or more) in Cook Times. Level 4 for Fangs is the "sweet spot" of Damage vs. Cook Time. That said, I would love more Fang Fighter HQ Samples (I am running low)

I would love to see some TX-225 Frags as "rewards" for Elite Crates, but for now I only get them in occasional Bronzium Crates or Event Crates, and like Fang Fighters, I would love more HQ Samples of these.

When we wish upon a star... :roll:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

JARJAR
Captain

Re: New EP Event

Post#6 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 am

fang level 4 is good like landseer level 4

but if you upgrade you got little gain and more pain

Gharris92
Commander

Re: New EP Event

Post#7 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm

sec Droids for me been 5 frags away forever now... though i feel with the new movie incoming i think there will be an event for this? Maybe who knows right!
Commanderharris
1st_ORDER2
(Officer)

Return to “General Discussions”