New EP Event

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Zach
Captain

New EP Event

Post#1 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:38 pm

Would be great if the next event is an EP style. With rewards tx 225, tog, drab and fang. Maybe only in my dreams lol!! :)

ForceMel
Commodore

Re: New EP event

Post#2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 pm

I would like that because that means I would probably get the TX and fang to 10 since the tog is already there, and the drab is close to 5
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

carlos413
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:23 am

Zach wrote:Would be great if the next event is an EP style. With rewards tx 225, tog, drab and fang. Maybe only in my dreams lol!! :)

You and me both
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 39k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:35 am

carlos413 wrote:
Zach wrote:Would be great if the next event is an EP style. With rewards tx 225, tog, drab and fang. Maybe only in my dreams lol!! :)

You and me both

Where do I sign this?

Rogue One units in the Event System is everything I wanted now: a chance to upgrade my Fangs (Level 6), Drabatan (Level 3) and TX-225 (Level 5), and even the Tognath despite I never use them... And unlock them for my other 2 Rebel bases.

I still can't believe Devs put frags for TXs in the Squad Wars Crate... I unlocked TXs for my Rebel level 7 and 8 bases and upgrade it to 5 for my Rebel Level 9 after 8-9 months since the last Rogue One Event, but I would like to unlock Fangs and Drabatans for my low bases to use in Wars attacks. A Fang at level 5 do more damage than a HWK290 level 10, and Drabatan are a great unit to use with the combo Heavies + Medics against tough bases when you don't have OPs boosting attack forces.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:58 am

While this "Dream SWC Event" is not outside the realm of possibility - it is more than likely to be presented in "parts" in that in one SWC Event you might see Togs (already happened), and in another you might see TX-225's, and in another Fang Fighters / TIE Strikers.

I for one, even though I have the Frags already, am not Upgrading my Fang Fighters above Level 4 to avoid the 4 minute increase (or more) in Cook Times. Level 4 for Fangs is the "sweet spot" of Damage vs. Cook Time. That said, I would love more Fang Fighter HQ Samples (I am running low)

I would love to see some TX-225 Frags as "rewards" for Elite Crates, but for now I only get them in occasional Bronzium Crates or Event Crates, and like Fang Fighters, I would love more HQ Samples of these.

When we wish upon a star... :roll:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

JARJAR
Captain

Re: New EP Event

Post#6 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 am

fang level 4 is good like landseer level 4

but if you upgrade you got little gain and more pain

Gharris92
Squadron Leader

Re: New EP Event

Post#7 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm

sec Droids for me been 5 frags away forever now... though i feel with the new movie incoming i think there will be an event for this? Maybe who knows right!

Return to “General Discussions”