Star Wars Commander is Alive and Well

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Star Wars Commander is Alive and Well

Post#31 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 am

LosVega wrote:
Screenshot_20180513-013525.jpg
Screenshot_20180513-013442.jpg

Those are solid numbers!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#32 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Bumping This Thread just because I'm tired of the sky is falling game is Dead threads. People have been posting them for years. Most people enjoy the game. I do. If you don't want to play just move along.
Looking forward to Ep9.

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#33 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:13 am

Spot on
Its a game...play it if you enjoy it.
If you don't, go quietly and play another game.
I've been enjoying the events over UC grind. Managed to max frags on the AT-DT.

lc77
Commodore

Post#34 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:33 am

Safe space alert.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#35 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:54 am

Well, I thought that the changes were all nice. It shows that they are still putting time into it, which indicates they are not just letting it run its course, which is what I felt like they might be doing.

BUT, that said. The May numbers were exactly the same as the April numbers which were very similar to the March numbers. All three of which are significantly down from the similar time frame last year.

That is not a good sign, but their movement on RFT, new graphics, new content means they may be content to keep the game up and running if these numbers stay in this area.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#36 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:52 am

More players have entered the game, which means more players have also left the game. These numbers are not expressive and do not provide an optimistic impression.

Yes, the game is alive because I can still log in with all my accounts. But the game is not well. SWC is in the ICU. Devs are doing what they can to try to save it, but honestly I do not believe they have 1) ability to do this; 2) time to make the necessary changes; 3) Disney's interest in authorizing such changes.

The latest upgrades have been very bad for the credibility of the game. Game crashes, device incompatibility, new bugs, programming errors, the buff this/nerf that thing generating a radical change in gameplay and affecting thousands of players who put their time, effort and even money into the game, and leading many to frustration and withdrawal.

All the changes if they were made for the benefit of the game, and not just to boost the trade of crystals, did not give the expected result while making the game even more difficult to play.

It's not just about nerf one unit or buff another, but radically affect a whole community of dedicated players who are watching their efforts go underwater at a moment's notice.

I hope this game survive, I'm playing for almost 4 years and built 2 strong bases, but now I'm playing only with my lowest account because game is not funny anymore or playable at high levels.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#37 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:29 pm

For the last 48 hours my games on both devices have crashed after an attack... sometimes awarding me -42 medals after I've just hit a 3 star win...

This is 2018 and no other game does this.... let's not forget this game is 4 years old...

You want this game to survive a. fix the game then b. enhance the game... no one in this day and age want to play with a broken toy...

Sort it out and this game might have a future... right now it's a joke.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

StrikerRebel
Captain

Post#38 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 am

In truth we all are SWC-Junkies, thats why we are angry about bad game play. Come on, dont be so serious, its just a game, sometimes it sucks, sometimes you have fun with it. So what, dont make SWC you crying....
Feel a pleasure to get these emotions to hit a strong base with 3 star, to beat a big squad at war and to feel sad and angry about all the buffs and unfair updates and changes in this game and not to forget the hope, that future will be better again.... :)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#39 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:14 am

StrikerRebel wrote:In truth we all are SWC-Junkies, thats why we are angry about bad game play. Come on, dont be so serious, its just a game, sometimes it sucks, sometimes you have fun with it. So what, dont make SWC you crying....
Feel a pleasure to get these emotions to hit a strong base with 3 star, to beat a big squad at war and to feel sad and angry about all the buffs and unfair updates and changes in this game and not to forget the hope, that future will be better again.... :)

Everything about this 'nice' statement makes me so so SO happy I'm part of the Darkside!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

'Let the hate flow through you' hahahaha!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#40 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:01 am

StrikerRebel wrote:In truth we all are SWC-Junkies, thats why we are angry about bad game play. Come on, dont be so serious, its just a game, sometimes it sucks, sometimes you have fun with it. So what, dont make SWC you crying....

+1...mtfbwy
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”