Hello the same hacker atacked me 2 times and the same hack

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
punkjimi
Storm Trooper

Hello the same hacker atacked me 2 times and the same hack

Post#1 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:04 am

At least now im 100% sure is not a game failure , second time same troops same hack

https://streamable.com/qmzbv

https://streamable.com/s9uk7

rawrebel
Commodore

Re: Hello the same hacker atacked me 2 times and the same hack

Post#2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 am

Report the guy,is using a hack ,keep the recordinga and give them to support

punkjimi
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:31 am

I did report him , player name SiuGon , i leave the 2 links with those 2 videos , now i wait a response from Disney see what is next

Robot

Post#4 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:10 am

Same guy attacked me earlier and wondered how he was able to beat me with just 8 jetpacks. Also sent a compalint to disney.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:45 am

Robot wrote:Same guy attacked me earlier and wondered how he was able to beat me with just 8 jetpacks. Also sent a compalint to disney.

Robot - Depending on the Level of the Attacker and the Level of the Defender it is not uncommon and normal to do a 3-Star Attack on a Base with only 8 Jetpack Troopers, so it does not necessarily mean that the Attacker was a Hacker or a Cheater.

I am a Max Level 10 seeing Level 6 Bases on Tatooine which I regularly 3-Star with only 4 to 6 Desert Buffed Jets.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#6 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:51 am

punkjimi wrote:At least now im 100% sure is not a game failure , second time same troops same hack

https://streamable.com/qmzbv

https://streamable.com/s9uk7

This one is definitely a hack. As others have said, report him, and show them screenshots and such.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Alpha
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:39 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Robot wrote:Same guy attacked me earlier and wondered how he was able to beat me with just 8 jetpacks. Also sent a compalint to disney.

Robot - Depending on the Level of the Attacker and the Level of the Defender it is not uncommon and normal to do a 3-Star Attack on a Base with only 8 Jetpack Troopers, so it does not necessarily mean that the Attacker was a Hacker or a Cheater.

I am a Max Level 10 seeing Level 6 Bases on Tatooine which I regularly 3-Star with only 4 to 6 Desert Buffed Jets.

Well said there Striker However if you watch the two links you will see both that only 4 normal jets level 8 with no skins and 4 normal Storms were used on a level 8 base. I know this, even if this attack would be possible by a very experienced player i seriously doubt this. I say Hack of some sort definitely cheating, yes report him ASAP.

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:33 am

Alpha wrote:Well said there Striker However if you watch the two links you will see both that only 4 normal jets level 8 with no skins and 4 normal Storms were used on a level 8 base. I know this, even if this attack would be possible by a very experienced player i seriously doubt this. I say Hack of some sort definitely cheating, yes report him ASAP.

Alpha - TRUE - I did watch the videos and agree that something is amiss - but my previous comment was mearly general in nature which simply stated that using only a few units to get a 100% win is not necessarily a indication that the Attacker cheated.

It is my hope that the OP reported the incident to Disney whom will make the final call on what to do.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#9 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:45 am

It's definitely, 100% a hack.......... sigh.....

Could someone please hack my phone so they turn on the fucking notifications???

Shower of shit this game sometimes.......
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Boom
Captain

Post#10 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:34 am

The other part of these hacks is that the attacker is getting a contra bonus %, a 10 just hit my 9 and got 200% of the contra available...replay shows only 30% damage and didn't even come close to the contra storage...end results was 81% 2 star with all loot taken....beyond ridiculous

Return to “General Discussions”