The End Of Star Wars Commander?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LosVega
Major General

Re: The End Of Star Wars Commander?

Post#51 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:06 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
syncpan77 wrote:One thing that did surprise me is the lack of inclusion of The Last Jedi material. Wonder why?

BECAUSE...

• The Empire Faction would get a New Armory Skin for the rAT-AT Unit that adds Damage and Health Buffs and changes it to the AT-M6 (All Terrain MegaCaliber Six) - WHILE...
  • The Rebel Faction would get a New Armory Skin for Wookiee Unit that adds Damage and Health Buffs and adds the ability for the Unit to Deploy Porgs that target Empire Infantry Units and Empire Vehicle Units. (Higher Level the Skin the more Porgs are Deployed and the Deployment is faster).
THAT IS WHY... :lol:

The empire players would complain of the rebel Porg drop being OP so the devs buff empire twileks with a 400% damage multiplier against the porgs only, flamethrower roasting them Peruvian style on the battlefield to feed the storm troopers dropping from the At-M6 giving them a 20% health boost. It's true, all true only because I read it on the internet........
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#52 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:23 pm

Spock wrote:
The rebel ski speeder. As mentioned in the movie they were old vehicles. I guess Old enough they were around during the games timeline.

The speeders even appear in a new (new canon) comic. Luke, Leia, Han and gang are visting Crait and use these speeders there.

Spock
Admiral

Post#53 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Schruaf wrote:
Spock wrote:
The rebel ski speeder. As mentioned in the movie they were old vehicles. I guess Old enough they were around during the games timeline.

The speeders even appear in a new (new canon) comic. Luke, Leia, Han and gang are visting Crait and use these speeders there.

Very cool!

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

XitLiteNtrNite
Captain

Post#54 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:11 pm

LosVega wrote:The empire players would complain of the rebel Porg drop being OP so the devs buff empire twileks with a 400% damage multiplier against the porgs only, flamethrower roasting them Peruvian style on the battlefield to feed the storm troopers dropping from the At-M6 giving them a 20% health boost. It's true, all true only because I read it on the internet........

As long as any Porg that is killed turns into food/health for the troop that kills it then I think everyone would be happy :D .
In game name: Paper Tiger, member of Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Return to “General Discussions”