The End Of Star Wars Commander?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
X999
Squadron Leader

The End Of Star Wars Commander?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:10 pm

The end of swc?

I predict the end of swc 31/01/2019 or if you are an American person 01/31/2019
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized

Spock
Admiral

Re: The end of swc?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Might be much sooner.
Or a little later.
Hmmm

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Maybe we need to start a campaign to get people buying more crystals. If revenue goes up they might support the game for longer!
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Boog
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:11 pm

If they want xtal sales, all they need is a kickass new vehicle. The bomb squad droid didn't exactly move the needle.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 pm

I keep wondering if one day we will all login and see Tarkin’s Toy float into view, shift to the pre-firing sequence, and then an exterior view where the planet we are on gets decimated... followed by the closing theme and credits... or perhaps the Falcon, X-Wings, and a Y-Wing soar off after the bubble bursts depending on your faction.

Just pulling the plug doesn’t seem like a good ending.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L34
Medals: ~32k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 3d/2f/2a

AeroSith
Captain

Post#6 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:06 am

Boog wrote:If they want xtal sales, all they need is a kickass new vehicle. The bomb squad droid didn't exactly move the needle.

Don't forget the ADHD horse or the drunken Ogger with a baseball bat, and the Countless hours I will never get back. Even though it was for bonus crates.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:51 am

Hope it's no time soon.. our squad is blossoming and heading fast into the top 100... plus quite a few of us are bossing the tournaments....

In fact... fuck it... it's Friday... life's too short to worry about 'what if's'...

See you on the battlefield tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Darkside
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
130000 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#8 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:02 am

This prediction is pure speculation, isn't it?

Or are there any evidences?

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:42 am

sgu97cab wrote:Maybe we need to start a campaign to get people buying more crystals. If revenue goes up they might support the game for longer!

LOL!
I'll make a deal with you. You buy more crystals to maintain the game and I won't turn your base into a parking lot, stealing your accumulated contra just before you can upgrade a deka! :twisted:

But I think we are on the same side anyway :lol: :lol:
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#10 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:Maybe we need to start a campaign to get people buying more crystals. If revenue goes up they might support the game for longer!

LOL!
I'll make a deal with you. You buy more crystals to maintain the game and I won't turn your base into a parking lot, stealing your accumulated contra just before you can upgrade a deka! :twisted:

But I think we are on the same side anyway :lol: :lol:

Haha, yes we are indeed. In fact I was trying to steal Orion from you as he liked my Facebook page so much and gave him loads of advice he couldn't get from his own squads poor leadership ;-)

Re the crystals I actually have $80 saved up in free iTunes vouchers from completing surveys on the QuickThoughts app, so I'm just waiting for the next crystal sale to help bankroll Disney.....
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Return to “General Discussions”