Planets for campers?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: Planets for campers?

Post#21 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:I was snowboarding for a few weeks this month ...

Old quote from you amigo.....but my mental fuse just blew when I clocked this one! So, picture this: Beer in one hand; iPad or whatever device in the other; feet on snowboard, executing a barrel loop! Then scores a 3-Star! WTF is an understatement! :lol: But we know you set a high bar!

haha where'd you find this man!!! I can't wait to go snowboarding again... as much for the boarding as for the apre-ski!!! Not so sure I could pull off the triple activity... but hey... challenge has now been set...

Game on... hahahha!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#22 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:04 pm

Richaldo wrote:
haha where'd you find this man!!! I can't wait to go snowboarding again... as much for the boarding as for the apre-ski!!! Not so sure I could pull off the triple activity... but hey... challenge has now been set...

Game on... hahahha!!!

About March. I do the two plank thing. Pretty good at face planting...in the white stuff...as I am in game! See ya in the apre bar!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#23 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:04 pm

LosVega wrote:In general, most rebels camp out on tat. Hoth is not that bad for picking up resources and defense wins especially if you have L6 cold weather hails in the SC. No rebel I know stays on a green planet overnite unless you enjoy that replay of an AT-ACT with whatever loadout wreaking your base. Erkit is definitely an empire stronghold but skipping some will give you a decent base to hit.

I'm on Tat for this reason. Forest and Snow armory buffs make Imperial attacks so strong.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

LosVega
Major General

Post#24 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:36 pm

ChiptheFish wrote:
LosVega wrote:In general, most rebels camp out on tat. Hoth is not that bad for picking up resources and defense wins especially if you have L6 cold weather hails in the SC. No rebel I know stays on a green planet overnite unless you enjoy that replay of an AT-ACT with whatever loadout wreaking your base. Erkit is definitely an empire stronghold but skipping some will give you a decent base to hit.

I'm on Tat for this reason. Forest and Snow armory buffs make Imperial attacks so strong.

Update on erkit, rebels took it back. Maybe it's still favors the empire at level 8 and below?
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#25 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:10 am

LosVega wrote:
ChiptheFish wrote:

Update on erkit, rebels took it back. Maybe it's still favors the empire at level 8 and below?

Took it back eh??? I had 7 straight 100s there last night... woke up and 3 starred Mountainman from RebelSyirr first thing... I'm still here and I'm not moving.. I'd rather delete this game than hit a bot base!!!!!!!!!

They can hide on there... but it's just on loan...

#Darkside #SITh #KeepHiding

Edit: 1 of those was a 90... Obi dan kenobi... next time gadget!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#26 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:02 pm

My rebel base is on Dando...37 Ds so far this conflict (i.e 50-something hours)
AT-ACT is a crutch weak attackers rely on, if it goes down quickly they flounder

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#27 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Other than taking out the first shield, the AT-ACT is pretty useless and dies quickly to sonics and rocket turrets. The only reason that I use it is because it cooks in 5 minutes and when using it I can attack with a character every 5 minutes. I would much rather use vader but he takes 10 minutes to cook so that would slow down attacks by half.

With my rebel account I just attack without characters and I can attack slightly faster than my imperial account, ~4:30 sec, and I can rack up gears faster with it than with the Imperial accounts.

In general I camp out on Tat with my imperial accounts so that I can get gears when I'm offline and I grind on green worlds and hoth where there are more dev bases.

My rebel bases camp out on green worlds where they get attacked more and thus the get gears while offline and they grind on Tat, Hoth and Dan.

Kit usually requires too many gears to get to UC so I don't bother with it for any of my accounts.

Return to “General Discussions”