Planets for campers?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Major General

Planets for campers?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:51 pm

We all know Rebels used to camp on Er'Kit and Empire used to camp on Hoth. Because of updates, Hoth seems less popular for Empire as they tend to like Green Planets better these days. And because of updates, Rebels aren't on Er'Kit as much as they used to be in favor of Tat. Or is that the old info camping grounds...

I.e. Is this changing again and I didn't get a memo?

Keep in mind, I'm talking mostly about campers, not ultra active players.

I fully expect some people won't want to answer as they "give away secrets", but its really not that hard to figure out with a little playing of the game. And right now, there are conflicts on all planets, so conflict or non-conflict planets aren't a factor today.

Curious if I need to camp on different planets. And I don't want to spend days on each planets to figure it out so I'm posting here instead to get the answer in a day or two not weeks! Thanks in advance.

sgu97cab
Major General

Re: Planets for campers?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi Geoman,
What is your motivation for wanting to camp? To rack up defensive wins?
Im Imp level 9, I find most real rebel bases to be Tat, Erkit, probably next Dan & Hoth, then on Yav and Tako I get Dev bases the majority of the time.
I never 'camp' on a particular planet as I move around all day doing all the daily objectives and am not selective on what planet I sleep on overnight, I don't think there is a particular planet Imps camp on. If Imps want to rack up defensive wins for conflicts they go to Tat. If I stay on Hoth or Yav or Tako overnight I hardly ever get attacked.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Zach
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:28 pm

All rebels I know camp at Tat. But if u want defensive wins take a pick on any other planets.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:35 am

Camping means going somewhere, and collecting resources without being attacked so that you can continue to build your base.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:47 am

Rebels are still mostly on Tat. IMPs mostly on green.

Alpha
Major General

Post#6 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 am

I am still trying to find a space to pitch my tent! :D :mrgreen: :shock: :o

TNT
Major General

Post#7 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:38 am

There's sand in my sandwich. :(
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

Poene
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:37 pm

I find Hoth to be peaceful. I am level 10 and get attacked once every day, sometimes every two days. I like this a lot because nothing vexes me more than logging in and seeing my dead droidekas and an empty SC!!

LosVega
Major General

Post#9 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:19 pm

In general, most rebels camp out on tat. Hoth is not that bad for picking up resources and defense wins especially if you have L6 cold weather hails in the SC. No rebel I know stays on a green planet overnite unless you enjoy that replay of an AT-ACT with whatever loadout wreaking your base. Erkit is definitely an empire stronghold but skipping some will give you a decent base to hit.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#10 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm

I don't like sand, and I don't like snow... As Imperial Level 9 and not playing conflicts I always let my base on Yavin or Takodana. I buy the perks for relocate world, do my 2x 6 HDs of the day and back to Yavin or Takodana. I'm not attacked for 1 or 2 days.

If I want loot, I go for Tatooine or Er Kit, get all loot I need and if my storages still are full, I return to Yavin or Takodana, but if they are empty and I want to try my defenses, I let my base on ErKit -- one night, I was attacked 19 times in a row while sleeping, and won 18 defenses -- and wait to see if my Rodians do their job well.

But as Rebel, I let my 3 bases on Tatooine, and stay for all day, maybe 2 days without be attacked.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”