Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ForceMel
Commodore

Re: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:35 pm

So this new Jetpack/Jumper event means my will get my Desert Jetpack to 10. I have 200/220, and it's going to be tough, but I might get the Forest Jetpack to 10 also. It's at 178/220. It's going to be tough for a man with a family, but I think I can do it.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#62 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 pm

BAR wrote:90 Forest Jumps in Total, Sweet :mrgreen:

How the heck do you do that? I'm lucky enough to be able to play at work and sometimes I can get 12 hours a day into the game. I can get UC on Tatooine due to the dev bases, but on all the other planets I'm lucky to get to Bronzium. I'm guessing that this is because I'm a rebel player, whereas imperials get dev bases on lots of other planets.

BAR
Squadron Leader

Post#63 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:40 am

CoolGuy wrote:
BAR wrote:90 Forest Jumps in Total, Sweet :mrgreen:

How the heck do you do that? I'm lucky enough to be able to play at work and sometimes I can get 12 hours a day into the game. I can get UC on Tatooine due to the dev bases, but on all the other planets I'm lucky to get to Bronzium. I'm guessing that this is because I'm a rebel player, whereas imperials get dev bases on lots of other planets.

LOL, I'm on Vacation.. :mrgreen: and only have a lvl 8 base, I have a rebel base (lvl10) too and did the same there.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 am

Lol all mine are at level 5... happily get the job done against any base I come across...

... once baited to Vader they all die the same way... quickly...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

DeathStriker

Post#65 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:30 am

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #4 Has Started

Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #4 (Extra Week / Final Event) which features ALL Jetpack Troopers / Jump Troopers Armory Skins began today.

⇨ MORE INFO: See In-Game Developer Notes found here for more info.

⇨ IMPORTANT: "Mini-Event" runs for 6 Days and is the FINAL EVENT before we see what comes next...

⇨ TIME CHANGE NOTED: This event started one hour earlier as time has now been adjusted to allow for US Daylight Saving Time.

And now let the Frag Chase begin - One More Time... :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#66 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:11 pm

EVENT STATUS:

WOOT! 2 Attacks and my HQ 10 Account is in UCL Top 0.25% and in Top-10 on Tatooine with only 1150 Conflict Medals (Gears)... LOL :lol:

Hmmm ... I think I will need more than that... better keep Attacking... :roll:

DeathStriker

Post#67 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:26 am

EVENT STATUS:

Currently UCL on Tatooine is 5748 Conflict Medals (Gears) = Top 1.78%.

My HQ 10 Account was already there and my HQ 7 Account just made it.

I have given up trying for "other" Planets and will concentrate most of my "efforts" on Tatooine...

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#68 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:37 am

DeathStriker wrote:EVENT STATUS:

Currently UCL on Tatooine is 5748 Conflict Medals (Gears) = Top 1.78%.

My HQ 10 Account was already there and my HQ 7 Account just made it.

I have given up trying for "other" Planets and will concentrate most of my "efforts" on Tatooine...

Well, good luck, Death Striker! I have 4 acc, but only 2 already have frags to upgrade some jet skin 1 level more... Now I have to chose what acc and what skin to try to upgrade:

Imperial Level 9: Arctic Jumps are 71/100 for level 7, the others were upgraded to 7 recently. Even reaching UCL in Hoth, not enough to upgrade. It's out...
Rebel Level 7: Arctic Jets are 9/10 for level 2; Desert Jets are 17/20 for level 3, and Forest Jets already are level 3. 2 of 3 skins possible of upgrading
Rebel Level 8: all skins for Jets are less than 10 frags to 50 (level 5), then this acc is out...
Rebel Level 9: Arctic Jets 60/70 for level 6, Desert Jets 20/100 for level 7 (no way!), Forest Jets 56/70 for level 6... 2 of 3 skins possible of upgrading...

If I had known that we would have another week of conflicts for different types of Skins, I had played the previous conflicts with all those accounts and gained more frags, that would make things easier now... It's a shame that the Devs are now hiding all game data information from our Data Miners...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

StepUp8
Storm Trooper

Post#69 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:04 pm

New to this forum and this might not be the best place to post this but I don't know how to start a new topic...
I have a ghost image of a contraband safehouse on my base and it's rotated 90˚ with respect to the regular one. Also there seems to be a Kubaz Invader guarding it. Has anyone else seen this? https://ibb.co/nmWkhH

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#70 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:30 pm

Welcome to the forum, StepUp8!

Yes, it's a glitch that started to happen after the last update (that one with the purple squares), i'm having the same issue with my both Rebel bases on Android -- and my Rebel base on FB Gameroom.

It took me time to realize what could be. I think it's some kind of mixed mirror image from the Shop Data Fragment, that uses these icons and is showing them in the middle of our bases, visible even during attacks and replays, and change from time to time to another icons and disappear when you reload the game. See:

https://i.imgur.com/LNjFM1w.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/W3W2Gbg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FCD1sFf.jpg

I commented this issue on Game Strange Glitches and Weird Occurrences thread on this forum.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”