Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:57 am

EVENT STATUS:

Currently UCL on Tatooine is 7753 Conflict Medals (Gears).

My HQ 10 Account just made it and my HQ 7 Account is not too far behind... soon Empire Commanders on other Planets will feel the "pain" as I cause severe damage to their fragile egos (Bases)... :lol:

UPDATE:

Currently UCL on Tatooine is 9283 Conflict Medals (Gears).
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#52 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:23 pm

EVENT STATUS:

Currently UCL on Tatooine is 11823 Conflict Medals (Gears).

My HQ 10 Account just made it and my HQ 7 Account once again is not too far behind...

On Hoth, 3658 Conflict Medals (Gears) will place you mid-way in Bronzium II (Top 16%).

DeathStriker

Post#53 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:26 am

EVENT STATUS:

Currently UCL on Tatooine is 14000 Conflict Medals (Gears).

My HQ 10 Account was already there and my HQ 7 Account just made it.

On Hoth, 6140 Conflict Medals (Gears) will place you in near end of Bronzium II (Top 11.25%).

DeathStriker

Post#54 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:04 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Ends Tomorrow

Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #3 which features Forest Jetpack Troopers / Forest Jump Troopers will end tomorrow.

And so begins the final hours to get those Frags for Forest Jetpack Trooper / Forest Jump Trooper Armory Skin Upgrades...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Removed Info About Final Mini-Event

DeathStriker

Post#55 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:03 am

EVENT STATUS:

Currently UCL on Tatooine is 17200 Conflict Medals (Gears).

My HQ 10 Account was already there and my HQ 7 Account just made it.

On Er'Kit, 3400 Conflict Medals (Gears) will place you near beginning of Bronzium II (Top 20%)

On Hoth, 6685 Conflict Medals (Gears) will place you in near end of Bronzium II (Top 12.82%).

7 Hours remaining... get those Frags while they are still available... and Good Luck to all...

DeathStriker

Post#56 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:14 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Extra Week!

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 04-04-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Developer Notes - 04-04-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

AND LET the fun continue... :lol:

DeathStriker

Post#57 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #3 Has Ended

Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #3 which featured Forest Jetpack Troopers / Forest Jump Troopers has ended.

⇨ IMPORTANT NOTE: Next "Mini-Event" #4 (Extra Week) which features ALL Jetpack Troopers / Jump Troopers Armory Skins begins tomorrow.

Post how you did if you wish...

DeathStriker

Post#58 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:08 pm

EVENT STATUS:

I did well in the Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #3 which featured Forest Jetpack Troopers.

• HQ 10 Account - Got UCL Top 0.66% on Tatooine, and got Bronzium II Top 12.46% on Hoth. Received 20 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Tatooine and 5 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Hoth for a total of 25 Frags and a Level 5 Upgrade. :D

• HQ 7 Account - Got UCL Top 1.46% on Tatooine and got Bronzium II Top 11.69% on Er'Kit. Received 20 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Tatooine and 5 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Er'Kit for a total of 25 Frags. Sadly my HQ 7 Account still needs 10 Frags to get the Level 5 Upgrade. :cry:

• HQ 4 Account - Did Not Participate.
And now on to "Mini-Event" #4 (Extra Week / Final Event) which features ALL Jetpack Troopers Armory Skins that begins tomorrow.

I will most likely go for Desert Jetpack Troopers since I have those Planets unlocked for both my HQ 10 and HQ 7 Accounts

BAR
Squadron Leader

Post#59 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:28 pm

90 Forest Jumps in Total, Sweet :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#60 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 pm

I did not play the Arctic Event because I was out for Easter, and I did not play the first days of the Forest Event because I was with a damn flu. Today I felt better, and then spent the whole day attacking like crazy to try to get something for my Rebel mini base level 7. The problem when you have a mini base is that the rivals are chosen according to base score (mine only 737) and number of medals (11k), so the max I got for 3 stars a base was 11 medals/300 gears against level 6 rivals.

The second problem I've noticed, and that made me give up trying UCL in past conflicts with this mini base is that reaching less than 3%, every win by 3 stars has reduced the value of the % in the ranking: each win by 3 stars gave me only 0.03/0.04 in the ranking, and while I was waiting to reload, I lost 0.01/0.02%, in other words, 3/4 steps forward, 1/2 steps behind... like this: 2.24 / 2.21 / 2.16 / 2.13 / 2.09 /1.98...

Just when I hit UCL, the % values ​​went up: 1.98 / 1.88 / 1.78 / 1.60 / 1.41 for each win of 3 stars/300 gears. I finished Tatooine with 21.330 and 1.41%.

I'm using this mini base for testing, and the conclusion at the end of this conflict is that if you have a mini, you need to have a very high amount of medals to overcome your low base score and need to attack much more to overcome the low score/gears in comparison to players in the same level with "normal bases", if you want to reach the highest leagues...

At least I have reached 11,500 medals and my award has gone up from 11 to 12 medals, which should give me more difficult rivals from now on. Best thing I did in almost 4 years was build this mini base to try to escape the ridiculous criteria created by the Devs in relation to matchmaking, and this mini is what still makes me play this stupid game and have some fun...

I also played with my Imperial base level 9 fighting monsters Rebel bases Level 10 on Tatooine, but I only got the Bronzium I, and 10 frags were not enough to level up my "Forest Gumps"...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

Return to “General Discussions”