Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthHunter
Commodore

Re: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 pm

I think you'll find for the Imps it's simple maths - especially with the linear progression of rewards this time out. Most people don't have time or inclination to compete for high levels of frags on EVERY world - especially given the reduced time scale these events have.

So what makes sense, time wise? Assuming no perks involved, it's a minimum of four attacks before you can planet-hop...

Six planets of 5 frags = 30 frags.
Four planets of 10 = 40 frags.
Three planets of 15 = 45 frags.
Two Planets of 20 = 40 frags.

It's fairly obvious which planets most Imps would go for first... Or, for that matter, decide to skip.

(P.S., in the desert conflict, I managed that rare beast... the 100% attack on Tatooine. And promptly (and suspiciously, frankly) crashed at the end and lost almost all the progress I'd made up till then. That was enough to put me off even trying to continue for 5 frags...)

Boog
Admiral

Post#42 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:48 am

The thing about Tat is that it doesn't take many gears to get into the top 20%. I'm sitting at ~15% with just 4 attack wins (2 two* and 2 3*, I think). I hit the same base at least twice, maybe three times. If you go there regularly and skip enough, you always see the same bases, and after a while you'll find and recognize the plums.

But, yeah, I have access to 5 planets, and have a total of ~30 K conflict gears. I'm top 10% on Dando, Er'kit and Hoth and top 20 on Yavin and Tat. That's 40 frags (+ the crates I got attacking on those planets).

DeathStriker

Post#43 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #2 Has Ended

Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #2 which featured Arctic Jetpack Troopers / Arctic Jump Troopers has ended.

Next "Mini-Event" #3 which features Forest Jetpack Troopers / Forest Jump Troopers begins tomorrow.

Post how you did if you wish...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#44 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:01 pm

EVENT STATUS:

I did well in the Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #2 which featured Arctic Jetpack Troopers.

• HQ 10 Account - Got UCL Top 1.05% on Tatooine, and got Bronzium I Top 5.83% on Hoth. Received 20 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Tatooine and 10 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Hoth for a total of 30 Frags and a Level 5 Upgrade. :D

• HQ 7 Account - Got UCL Top 0.93% on Tatooine and got Bronzium II Top 12.70% on Er'Kit. Received 20 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Tatooine and 5 Jetpack Trooper Skin Frags from Er'Kit. Sadly due to dropping out of Bronzium I on Er'kit my Level 7 Account still needs 5 Frags to get the Level 5 Upgrade. :cry:

• HQ 4 Account - Did Not Participate.
NOTE: I got 5 Rewards from UCL Crate, one of which was Cold-Weather Soldier Skin Frags ( now only 1 away from Level 7 Upgrade! :D ).

And now on to the "Mini-Event" #3 (Final Event) which features Forest Jetpack Troopers that begins tomorrow.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#45 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:19 pm

The Forest Jetpack event is one I've been waiting for. I'm 74 frags away from taking them to 10. I expect to get 30 or 40 in this event. Not enough to upgrade, but I'll take a big step forward towards that goal.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Xinix
Major General

Post#46 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:40 am

Anyone recall what roughly the number of gears needed for UCL on Tat and/or any of the other planets was? Obsidian on Tat was about 10k, Dando 12k, and Yavin 16k.

Trying to decide between going for 4 times UCL or 6 times Obsidian for the forest skins ...

Zach
Commodore

Post#47 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:37 am

It was around 15k at Tat

carlos413
Commodore

Post#48 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:23 am

1% on tatt and 9% in dandy. Got 30 frags for lvl 4.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

carlos413
Commodore

Post#49 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:26 am

ForceMel wrote:The Forest Jetpack event is one I've been waiting for. I'm 74 frags away from taking them to 10. I expect to get 30 or 40 in this event. Not enough to upgrade, but I'll take a big step forward towards that goal.

Same here as my favorite planets are desert and forest. Need 25 frags for lvl 4, looking to UC in tatt and top 20 in dandy.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

DeathStriker

Post#50 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:01 am

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #3 Has Started (Late Post)

Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - "Mini-Event" #3 which features Forest Jetpack Troopers / Forest Jump Troopers began yesterday.

IMPORTANT: "Mini-Event" runs for 3 More Days and is the FINAL EVENT before we see what comes next...

And now let the Frag Chase begin...

Return to “General Discussions”