Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:29 am

Galactic Outbreak - Jetpack Troopers / Jump Troopers

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 03-22-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Developer Notes - 03-22-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Re: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack / Jump Event - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:32 am

CONFLICT STATUS REPORT

I am currently in TOP 10 on Tatooine - UCL Top 0.01% :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

carlos413
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:42 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT STATUS REPORT

I am currently in TOP 10 on Tatooine - UCL Top 0.01% :D

Nice!!!
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:55 pm

As much as I'd like jump upgrades... I am getting distracted by real world issues like broken faucets and furniture deliveries. Probably good to have a break.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Let the rat race begin

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:27 pm

I not freaking out over such a low frag reward per UC. Way too much effort for armory equipment that in all likelihood could be heavily nerfed at any moment.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 pm

Plagueis wrote:I not freaking out over such a low frag reward per UC. Way too much effort for armory equipment that in all likelihood could be heavily nerfed at any moment.

I do not think they are going to nerf jets / jumps. If they wanted to do this, they had already done it. But like other conflicts, the low amount of frags (20 for UCL, or 15 for Obsidian) interest only the players don't have Jets/Jumps skins unlocked yet, or have them at level 1 or 2.

One week of conflicts attacking like a mad for an amount of frags you can earn only playing heroic defenses and Daily Objectives? I did only 6 HDs today because I couldn't login in time to do the first tour, usually I do 12 HDs by day, but two of those 6 HD crates gave me frags for Arctic Jumps... Just saying.

I played 3 Weeks of Events like a crazy with 4 acc. I'm out. I will take a break of 3 weeks now. It's time to have a life.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

daviangel
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:57 am

Agree. The one's they nerfed they did it pretty quick like with the gigorans other heavies skins. They did take longer to get rid of the astromedics from the imp sniper guards though.

AeroSith
Captain

Post#9 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:02 am

mkenobi wrote:
Plagueis wrote:I not freaking out over such a low frag reward per UC. Way too much effort for armory equipment that in all likelihood could be heavily nerfed at any moment.

I do not think they are going to nerf jets / jumps. If they wanted to do this, they had already done it. But like other conflicts, the low amount of frags (20 for UCL, or 15 for Obsidian) interest only the players don't have Jets/Jumps skins unlocked yet, or have them at level 1 or 2.

One week of conflicts attacking like a mad for an amount of frags you can earn only playing heroic defenses and Daily Objectives? I did only 6 HDs today because I couldn't login in time to do the first tour, usually I do 12 HDs by day, but two of those 6 HD crates gave me frags for Arctic Jumps... Just saying.

I played 3 Weeks of Events like a crazy with 4 acc. I'm out. I will take a break of 3 weeks now. It's time to have a life.

I just had one account and I am spent, btw all my jumps are at Lvl 4 already, so I am just lurking around my squad donating troops and trying out wired unit combinations.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:15 am

mkenobi wrote:

As I see it, I would have to UC on every planet to get 1 more jump level. Definitely not worth the effort for sure. As for a nerfing, It seems like disney makes major changes to gameplay to keep it “fresh” when new movies come out. I’m betting this will happen with “Solo” too. A change could be a major armory nerf across the board, changes how armory equipment works or most likely, introducing new content to counter a major annoyance that they previously created. Either way, I don’t think jets/jumps are going to be the go-to unit for much longer.

Return to “General Discussions”